Beckham out

CATCH17

1st Round Pick
Reaction score
For the Giants, yes. However, think about how he would fit in our Offense with Cooper, Gallup and Beckham. That would be a really tough match up for any team. I can't imagine how the Offense could be stopped. IDK.

I’ll tell you how it could be stopped. Make Dak throw in tight windows in the reDzone.

I think a player like Travis Kielce puts us over the top more then another WR does.

Bob-Lillys-War

Reaction score
Paying 100+ million for an annoying diva receiver, must be heart breaking and infuriating at the same time .

Thank You Giants for overpaying a WR with extreme attitude problems .:clap:

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
I bet if Dallas lost to tampa he would have played, and probably single handedly one-hands us right out of the playoffs!
Yeah, just like he did the first game. 4 catches for 51 yards and 0 TD’s. So dominating.

THEHEREAFTER

Reaction score
I bet if Dallas lost to tampa he would have played, and probably single handedly one-hands us right out of the playoffs!

He would have played but look at his last few games against us. We contain him pretty well.

Reaction score
Glad they paid him. He seemed to mature this year with both on field and off field issues. No problem with him sitting out with his injury for meaningless games.

TWOK11

Reaction score

There is no reason to make this post other than to intentionally inject negativity into the thread. It’s a hypothetical scenario that literally cannot occur.

aria

Reaction score
I won’t miss him on the field but I will miss his temper tantrums on the sideline.

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
I won’t miss him on the field but I will miss his temper tantrums on the sideline.
K1yUazXm.png