before the final cuts happen

Seven

Messenger to the football Gods
Reaction score
Merlin said:
Pulling for Sam Hurd. Everyone focuses on the negative with TO but the way he helped this kid was something special.

Gonna make the team one way or the other. :p:

Bob Sacamano

Benched
Reaction score
I don't know why there's any doubt Polite will make this team, BP raves about him, the only way he would go if he wasn't adapting to the F-back role, which he clearly is

Smith22

Reaction score
I'm pulling for Hoyte to take one of the last LB'er spots. I like is upside compared to Fowler.

DanTanna

Original Zone Member
Reaction score
I'm pulling for Herd and Rector. That will shush up the "we need a vet receiver" signing.

If we cut Woordrow Dantzler, there is no way in HADES we keep Skyler Green! At least Woody could play CB, FS, QB, KR, PR and WR!

Bob Sacamano

Benched
Reaction score
DanTanna said:
I'm pulling for Herd and Rector. That will shush up the "we need a vet receiver" signing.

If we cut Woordrow Dantzler, there is no way in HADES we keep Skyler Green! At least Woody could play CB, FS, QB, KR, PR and WR!

actually WOody couldn't play any position, which is true of Skyler as well

silver

Reaction score
pulling for Jamaica Rector. I think he's got what it takes to be a solid receiver in this league for years to come.
i really don't have one that i hope gets cut but if we let elam go or suisham go i wouldn't lose any sleep over it.

Smith22

Reaction score
SilverStarCowboy said:
wouldn't mind seeing Willie Pile and Abram Elam get cut.

You want to play with only 3 safeties all year? No thanks......

Bob Sacamano

Benched
Reaction score
Smith22 said:
You want to play with only 3 safeties all year? No thanks......

well, since Jacque Reeves and Nate JOnes have been practicing at S, and Keith Davis is a natural fit at strong...

peplaw06

That Guy
Reaction score
Qwickdraw said:
wait a minute.

you can't cheer for a guy because you've got the hots for him.
That goes against all that is right and true in football fandom.

That's like me cheering for Katherine McPhee on Amearican Idol because I love her.
Which I did. And I do. :p:

Come on man, I thought this was an American Idol free message board. ;)

SilverStarCowboy

The Actualist
Reaction score
summerisfunner said:
well, since Jacque Reeves and Nate JOnes have been practicing at S, and Keith Davis is a natural fit at strong...

That's right plus Willie Pile and Abram Elam are a couple of stiffs who would be of no benefit on Sunday, Reeves and Jones are far more versatile which is what you need in todays NFL. While Kenyon and Glymph could play a real role for us imediately.

Smith22

Reaction score
summerisfunner said:

It's not a good idea 2 carry only 8 db's when you start 5 (counting nick packages).

Seven

Messenger to the football Gods
Reaction score
DanTanna said:

Nope. He was placed in all of those positions in hopes of a small miracle. We need a true returner. The receiving unit special teams for Dallas has stunk. For a long time. Last one returned for a score, anyone?
Skyler WILL break one this year. My only prediction. :shootme:

Bob Sacamano

Benched
Reaction score
Smith22 said:
It's not a good idea 2 carry only 8 db's when you start 5 (counting nick packages).

it's not a good idea, but I wouldn't be crying foul if it happened cuz I think we have the personnel to do it