Before the season started, what did you think our record would be after 4 games?

ddh33

Reaction score
There has been a real "up and down" nature to this team so far. But 2-2 is about what I expected. It's just hard to accept the way it's played out.

I'll make a silly prediction right now though, Dallas is 3-2 after next week. There, I said it.

jrockster77

Reaction score
NFC East games are always hard to predict, no matter what. Unless its Steve Spurrier coaching, then, well....

Against Philly...they seem to be clicking on all cylinders right now, but KC did show they have weaknesses on defense. The Cowboys (as much as it pains me to say it) have some offensive fire power, and if Parcells doesn't blow it, they should be able to keep pace with the Iggles if they can't stop them. I don't think they'll pull this one out though.

The Giants -- well, I don't really know about them yet. They've beaten the Rams (soft), the Saints (soft), and the putrid Cardinals. And they lost to the Chargers badly, a team you all beat. I think any team in the NFC East would look good if they played the Rams, Saints and Cardinals in a 4-week span. They haven't really been tested yet. Plus, they'll be coming off a bye week....which may have them stale. Its in Dallas, so I think the Boys can pull this one out.

Then Seattle and Arizona should both be cake-walks for the Boys...so I can easily see them 5-3 going into your bye week.

Just my opinion...