Begin the tank

Tabascocat

Dexternjack
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Jerry and spawn aren’t smart enough to pull off a soft rebuild while preparing to draft Arch in a few years. Manning will come to the NFL when Dak is at or nearing the end of his contract.

I would start by loading up both lines, get a RB in here by 2026 and try to stock up some draft capital for when he does enter the draft. Move up to #1 by any means necessary while having the team properly prepared to battle with both lines and a running game ready to roll.

This takes thought and foresight, something the Joneses lack. I am confident in saying that Dallas will be ill-prepared at QB when Dak is done.

starz88

Reaction score
Jerry and spawn aren’t smart enough to pull off a soft rebuild while preparing to draft Arch in a few years. Manning will come to the NFL when Dak is at or nearing the end of his contract.

I would start by loading up both lines, get a RB in here by 2026 and try to stock up some draft capital for when he does enter the draft. Move up to #1 by any means necessary while having the team properly prepared to battle with both lines and a running game ready to roll.

This takes thought and foresight, something the Joneses lack. I am confident in saying that Dallas will be ill-prepared at QB when Dak is done.
Now god damnit if it was a Morgan wallen concert or some other event they’d have plenty of insight to plan years in advance. It’s called priority’s and Daddy Jerry and his drunk bafoon of a son don’t care

mmohican29

Reaction score
I actually am starting to believe that Jerry is positioning the team to be able to draft Arch Manning in 3 years...
I'd move heaven & earth for Cam Ward.

Trade Micah. Trade Diggs. Trade Cooks. Unload anything of veteran value @ all.

Parlay all for pick #1. What can be worse than what we're watching right now? An AT BEST mediocre football team that has zero chance of a title. Zero.

Tabascocat

Dexternjack
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
I'd move heaven & earth for Cam Ward.

Trade Micah. Trade Diggs. Trade Cooks. Unload anything of veteran value @ all.

Parlay all for pick #1. What can be worse than what we're watching right now? An AT BEST mediocre football team that has zero chance of a title. Zero.

Cam Ward isn’t a realistic possibility. He will be in this next draft, so in no way can Dallas give up the farm with that Dak albatross contract. This is why I am clamoring for Manning, his entry into the NFL lines up perfectly with Dak’s exit.

LovinItAll

Reaction score
It's time. I know Jerry is going to spin this as a morale victory, but our season was on the line tonight. Especially with the schedule we have coming up. I'll dive more into this Tuesday, but the tank needs to begin.

People with a loser mentality tank or even suggest tanking. There will be by tanking in Dallas.

mmohican29

Reaction score
Cam Ward isn’t a realistic possibility. He will be in this next draft, so in no way can Dallas give up the farm with that Dak albatross contract. This is why I am clamoring for Manning, his entry into the NFL lines up perfectly with Dak’s exit.
Trade Micah NOW and all is possible... his full trade haul to a contender + your mid 1st Rounder, + your #1 in 2026 might get it done. Screw it: give them #1 in 2027 too.