Video: Behind the bench audio vs New York Jets

Staubacher

Reaction score
Thanks for providing the correct link.

I saw nothing from the McClain crazy eyed babbling that could not be improved upon.

I would rather Jaylon Smith or Myles Jack be chattering to Lee.

If Jaylon or Jack are available when we pick we should take it and ignore all the crying about QB

Zimmy Lives

Reaction score
If Jaylon or Jack are available when we pick we should take it and ignore all the crying about QB

Smith maybe but not Jack. And, I'd would rather drop to 10 or 11 if a LB was my target. And, I'd attempt to draft a safety or a DT (the kid from Bama) before I'd take a LB. :D

If I were drafting in the top five, QB would be my primary target.

MarkP88

Reaction score
LB is a real area of need in my opinion - Lee is great but you can't ignore his injury history, which makes it hard to count on him. McLain is nutty and you can't ignore his mary jane history. Hitchens is best suited to being the 4th LB who can be a spot starter at any of the three positions and a core special teams guy.

RW31

Reaction score
Man McClain comes off like one of those guys that just keeps talking and talking and talking and talking. Sean was like get out of my face already I don't wanna hear your dumb stories. :laugh:

Also, who stole Kellen's neck?

FiveTime

Reaction score
LB is a real area of need in my opinion - Lee is great but you can't ignore his injury history, which makes it hard to count on him. McLain is nutty and you can't ignore his mary jane history. Hitchens is best suited to being the 4th LB who can be a spot starter at any of the three positions and a core special teams guy.

:hammer:

FiveTime

Reaction score
Man McClain comes off like one of those guys that just keeps talking and talking and talking and talking. Sean was like get out of my face already I don't wanna hear your dumb stories. :laugh:

Yeah, he did. But oddly, he also known as a guy that goes out of his way not to talk to the media. I don't really blame him for that though.

Sportsbabe

Reaction score

That's strange because the narrative was that he was anti-social and didn't get along with his team mates.

And plus..I want to hear my guys talking through the game and what they are seeing on the field. (Not discounting your point of view.)

Also saw one clip when he and his teammates were joking about that out of bounds sack he recorded.