Belicheat out as HC at NE after the season

diamonddelts

Reaction score
You really are nuts. I am a wealthy family guy now. Too much to lose. My days of dummying clowns are over. It’s called being an adult. So why don’t you stop and let the adults converse here.
Lol. In other words you are a fragile old man. Act as such.

Whyjerry

Reaction score
Lol. In other words you are a fragile old man. Act as such.
Fragile? Hahaha man believe what you want. Just told my wife that some knucklehead on the internet said I was a fragile old man…we are laughing our ***** off. That’s the exact opposite of what I am.

diamonddelts

Reaction score
"Clown."
"Moron".
Please state these terms to any random gentlemen on the street whom you disagree with. Feel free to come back and tell us about the consequences. I doubt you will do so because old and fragile will not be advantageous in those types of situations.

Miller

ARTIST FORMERLY KNOWN AS TEXASFROG
Reaction score
I'm sure you would not talk education since you do not understand how to use a period at the end of a sentence.
That’s all you have? I’m an attorney. I don’t care about punctuation on a message board. I care not to write idiotic stuff and then look like a Neanderthal tough guy. I can’t help your self esteem fake tough guy. Get help. It’s embarrassing. If you resort to this when your point is useless then stay off message boards.

Whyjerry

Reaction score
That’s all you have? I’m an attorney. I don’t care about punctuation on a message board. I care not to write idiotic stuff and then look like a Neanderthal tough guy. I can’t help your self esteem fake tough guy. Get help. It’s embarrassing. If you resort to this when your point is useless then stay off message boards.
Lol forget that nut job. Clearly a miserable guy.

Whyjerry

Reaction score
"Clown."
"Moron".
Please state these terms to any random gentlemen on the street whom you disagree with. Feel free to come back and tell us about the consequences. I doubt you will do so because old and fragile will not be advantageous in those types of situations.
Random gentleman on the street don’t act like nut jobs on a fan forum hence no need to refer to them as clowns. In my civilian life, I do, on a rare occasion, call people out for being dummies. I find that they take their medicine and stay away from me. Now stop acting like a nut and get ready for the big game.

diamonddelts

Reaction score
Random gentleman on the street don’t act like nut jobs on a fan forum hence no need to refer to them as clowns. In my civilian life, I do, on a rare occasion, call people out for being dummies. I find that they take their medicine and stay away from me. Now stop acting like a nut and get ready for the big game.
Geriatric gang. Get off my lawn.

1942willys

Reaction score
Lol geriatric? I am in peak form. Are you 12?
Probably.
I mean seriously anyone thinking that a coach that had his team contending for the SB almost every year from 2001-2020 is mediocre or only good has to be either an idiot or a child

Miller

ARTIST FORMERLY KNOWN AS TEXASFROG
Reaction score
Lol geriatric? I am in peak form. Are you 12?
Just ignore. This is an attention grab from
A low self esteem troll whose argument blew up. Probably waiting on Mom to serve him