Belicheat out as HC at NE after the season

1942willys

Reaction score
Truth hurts. Without the cheating and Brady, his record is 82-97. Sub .500. Reading is good. Math is your friend.
Well now we know who your football guru is since that is pretty much what Jerry said when Jimmy left
We lost at least one SB because of that
BUT you seem to think coaching does not matter
clearly not been a cowboy fan for long if you do not know about Garrett.
Your truth is like a crazy mans truth; not related to reality

diamonddelts

Reaction score
Well now we know who your football guru is since that is pretty much what Jerry said when Jimmy left
I believe your reading comprehension is questionable. Leather face and crew have nothing to do with my post. Stop using your imagination as fodder to argue with.

Whyjerry

Reaction score
Truth hurts. Without the cheating and Brady, his record is 82-97. Sub .500. Reading is good. Math is your friend.
Take a HOF QB out of the mix and coaches get fired. I don’t like BB as a man but he is a great coach. If you are such a stat guy you may want to look at his entire record and compare that to any coach in the league. Additionally BB is 72. He isn’t the same guy. No one is at that age except maybe you. I imagine you’ll be doing Spartans at 100.

Whyjerry

Reaction score
Guy is a mental case. Just laugh at him.

Whyjerry

Reaction score
We get it. No worries.
Yeah I didn’t type that. Clowns make up statements on fan forums to help their absurd narratives.

Hey Mods - If you are awake can you please delete that post that this clown is attributing to me.

diamonddelts

Reaction score
Yeah I didn’t type that. Clowns make up statements on fan forums to help their absurd narratives.

Hey Mods - If you are awake can you please delete that post that this clown is attributing to me.
Lol. More name throwing. Then cry to the mods. Such a hypocrite.

Whyjerry

Reaction score
Lol. More name throwing. Then cry to the mods. Such a hypocrite.
Well you did make up a post I that I did not type. Just weird.

This BB thing has your panties twisted tight. Are you Andy Reid’s love child or something?

diamonddelts

Reaction score
Well you did make up a post I that I did not type. Just weird.

This BB thing has your panties twisted tight. Are you Andy Reid’s love child or something?
You are the only one who feels the need to throw out an insult in every post just because I disagree with you. Grow up.

Whyjerry

Reaction score
You are the only one who feels the need to throw out an insult in every post just because I disagree with you. Grow up.
1. You started with the nasty stuff when I said BB was a great coach

2. You then concocted a statement to make it look like I typed it in an attempt to disparage me

3. I called you out on the fake statement because only total losers make up things on a fan forum

4. The only explanation for such buffoonery is that you are the love child of Andy Reid

diamonddelts

Reaction score
1. You started with the nasty stuff when I said BB was a great coach

2. You then concocted a statement to make it look like I typed it in an attempt to disparage me

3. I called you out on the fake statement because only total losers make up things on a fan forum

4. The only explanation for such buffoonery is that you are the love child of Andy Reid
Funny how I never seem to meet belligerent guys like you in person. Perhaps it's because i'm not old, senile, and allergic to lifting weights. "Drops mic and exits thread."

Whyjerry

Reaction score
Funny how I never seem to meet belligerent guys like you in person. Perhaps it's because i'm not old, senile, and allergic to lifting weights. "Drops mic and exits thread."
Lol. Is that some type of internet flex or threat? Are you the only tough guy on this forum? If you were standing right in front of me I would do the same thing and you wouldn’t do a thing. I can promise you that. All over a BB opinion.

Now just stop. It’s a big game day. You have embarrassed yourself enough.

Miller

ARTIST FORMERLY KNOWN AS TEXASFROG
Reaction score
Take a HOF QB out of the mix and coaches get fired. I don’t like BB as a man but he is a great coach. If you are such a stat guy you may want to look at his entire record and compare that to any coach in the league. Additionally BB is 72. He isn’t the same guy. No one is at that age except maybe you. I imagine you’ll be doing Spartans at 100.
Don’t worry! People here are plain dumb. When Brady was there and got hurt they still kept winning with whatever QB they plugged in. People forget Landry had Staubach and Meredith, Walsh had Montana etc. One doesn’t win without the other. BB created incredible game plans. His downfall is his GM work the last 5 years. They have no talent. He can still coach!

Miller

Reaction score
Great you’re another fake internet tough guy with no sense. Perfect

diamonddelts

Reaction score
I would do the same thing and you wouldn’t do a thing. I can promise you that.
I can pm you my address if you want to test that theory. But I have a hunch that you will choose not to do so. Better safe than sorry.

32BellyOption

Reaction score
Is a Younger Brady going with him? Asking for the cares.

But maybe we can get him as DC when DQ takes Pats job.
You really think Belechik would come here as DC? Lol! He’ll either retire or take another HC job.

Whyjerry

Reaction score
I can pm you my address if you want to test that theory. But I have a hunch that you will choose not to do so. Which is a safe bet.
You really are nuts. I am a wealthy family guy now. Too much to lose. My days of dummying clowns are over. It’s called being an adult. So why don’t you stop and let the adults converse here.

Miller

Reaction score
And you are another old, brittle guy who is safe behind a keyboard.
No! Not at all. I just talk sense and reality and am not such a low level meathead where responses involve fake tough guy follow ups. It’s sad dude