Twitter: Belichick on Cowboys offense

silvrNblue

Reaction score
Better know and highlight this... one thing I can guarantee ole Bill is having his D watch, are all the fumbles by this bunch. Zeke now has 2 or 3 maybe, cobb, Witten...watch for them to stand up our players and play grab *** with the ball

BleedinBlue

Reaction score
Bill will have scheme and part of that scheme is "do your job" I think the key to the game will be both lines. If the Dallas O-line can man up and physically woop their D-line that will remove some exotic looks. I would mix in the FB some this game and try and be physically dominating. Same with the D-line. Do we really need wholesale substitutions , keep your best out there and turn them loose they can rest on Monday.

cern

Reaction score
looks like the pats will be coming after dak hard. ball's in your court, Kellen.

TexasBoys2288

Reaction score
I can’t help but feel like if the role was reversed and JG was asked about our offense (or any team for that matter) rather than this eloquent analysis we would have gotten this:

“Well, you know they’re a good team. They have a bunch of good players. You don’t make it to the NFL without being good. But we feel like we have the right guys playing for us. Ultimately it’s not about what they do but how WE play the game. And at the end of the day we are going to fight harder, longer, and out execute them.”

To which every fan, reporter, and I hope player is going yeah... but HOW coach!?
You left out "It's a process blah, blah, blah...".