Twitter: Belichick on Cowboys offense

MysteryIceGuro

Reaction score
Why would you bother. You didnt say likely lose. You said "WE WILL LOSE" Like its a foregone conclusion. Again proving that you have never played any sport at a high level. You're complete opposite of never say die. Its hilarious you expect people to believe you have ever been involved in an organized sport at a high level with your amount of pessimism. You must have been team captain.

I didn't say we were going to lose. I said we weren't going to make the same mistakes/plays the Ravens made to win. I said "We WONT" make the same strides the Ravens did.
Also, Here you go again making attacks at my real persona. You know NOTHING about me. Why come for my personal life when all I did was make a personal opinion, or in your eyes, a fact (which is isn't) online? It makes me laugh that people get so fired up to come at peoples personal characters. What does ME playing in an organized league have ANYTHING to do with our conversation right now?

Bullflop

Cowboys Diehard
Reaction score
It's all standard coach talk to get his team fully prepared for the fight.
Here's hoping they get far more than what they're expecting!:thumbup:

Last edited:

MysteryIceGuro

Reaction score
What is this exactly? Since you didnt say this?

"Not saying we'll do the same thing, because we won't" is in regards to their gameplan and scheming for that game. If you notice the context of the reply, I'm giving Dallas credit. People on here were saying that Belichick was only giving kudos because he "figured us out" but I told them to take the kudos with a grain of salt in regards of it meaning we have been figured out by him.

ScipioCowboy

More than meets the eye.
Reaction score
dhcz80T.gif
That’s the gif was looking for.

:lmao2:

phildadon86

Reaction score
I didn't say we were going to lose. I said we weren't going to make the same mistakes/plays the Ravens made to win. I said "We WONT" make the same strides the Ravens did.
Also, Here you go again making attacks at my real persona. You know NOTHING about me. Why come for my personal life when all I did was make a personal opinion, or in your eyes, a fact (which is isn't) online? It makes me laugh that people get so fired up to come at peoples personal characters. What does ME playing in an organized league have ANYTHING to do with our conversation right now?
And the fact you havent played makes sense considering your opinions on the team having no chemistry because of how they looked on the sideline, how players dont respect dak, how we wont win another game, shows me and everyone here you are not a fan. You have no idea what the inside of a locker room looks like, and your opinions on Dak and Amari going to the Pats was laughable. So yes. I use that as an example of how little you know while pretending to know all. We do agree on a lot. But you need to stop making predetermination before the fact and spouting out nonsense like the locker room is going to implode as fact before you're taken seriously.

Fontaine

Reaction score
Translation, zeke you better show up on Sunday because Dak is going to have nothing to throw at it anywhere to run.

phildadon86

Reaction score
"Not saying we'll do the same thing, because we won't" is in regards to their gameplan and scheming for that game. If you notice the context of the reply, I'm giving Dallas credit. People on here were saying that Belichick was only giving kudos because he "figured us out" but I told them to take the kudos with a grain of salt in regards of it meaning we have been figured out by him.
So you think our coaches "wont" watch the Ravens game tape from the Pat's game and use any of it? Right. Again. Do you know this for a fact? Are you part of the coaching staff?

MysteryIceGuro

Reaction score
And the fact you havent played makes sense considering your opinions on the team having no chemistry because of how they looked on the sideline, how players dont respect dak, how we wont win another game, shows me and everyone here you are not a fan. You have no idea what the inside of a locker room looks like, and your opinions on Dak and Amari going to the Pats was laughable. So yes. I use that as an example of how little you know while pretending to know all. We do agree on a lot. But you need to stop making predetermination before the fact and spouting out nonsense like the locker room is going to implode as fact before you're taken seriously.

You have no idea what's going on in the locker room either, so you disposing my implode theory cannot be discredited when NEITHER of us know what's going on unless you're a Dallas player or a part of the staff. And because of a couple of my theories and speculations besides coming here everyday and giving credit to the players THAT DESERVE PRAISE, I'm looked at as a non-fan o_O? Wow. Great analyzing. You've actually agreed with me on a couple of things, so I must not be too far off on your outlook of things. That is all. If you want to continue having these arguments with me on the daily, be my guest, but I won't be replying to them anymore unless its on a matter that we agree on. Good day.

MysteryIceGuro

Reaction score
So you think our coaches "wont" watch the Ravens game tape from the Pat's game and use any of it? Right. Again. Do you know this for a fact? Are you part of the coaching staff?

Nope. They had opportunities to do that against a lot of teams this year and last year and failed to execute what made those teams falter. Good day.

phildadon86

Reaction score
Nope. They had opportunities to do that against a lot of teams this year and last year and failed to execute what made those teams falter. Good day.
I agree our staff is horrible. That we agree on. However I think that a game of this magnitude we will see a different team. Maybe thats my faith and not reality. But I am hoping to see some new things Sunday

The Fonz

Correctamundo
Reaction score
Our team is as good as most teams in the NFL what we lack is discipline

Froski

Reaction score
Not that i don't understand it but there sure is a lot of doom and gloom lol.

Manster_Mash

Reaction score
The Pat's are giddy with excitement to get to go against these over-hyped clowns. Pats' struggling offense knows it's about to put up seasonal highs in yardage and points.