Twitter: Belichick On Preparing For Dak

TwoDeep3

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Hopefully this fuels Dak Sunday.

No offense, but this post indicates you are missing it about Dak. THis may be the most intense QB this team has ever had. Huis leadership and preparation is without peer.

Sorry, not calling you out, but if this season and his return after injury doesn't show you who he is, then I don't know what more anyone can say.

MountaineerCowboy

Reaction score
No offense, but this post indicates you are missing it about Dak. THis may be the most intense QB this team has ever had. Huis leadership and preparation is without peer.

Sorry, not calling you out, but if this season and his return after injury doesn't show you who he is, then I don't know what more anyone can say.
Go back and watch some tape on Aikman and how he was on the sidelines before you say Dak is the most intense QB this team has seen.

Aikman would go after the head coach (Switzer) if need be.

GMO415

Reaction score
I think Belichick will take away the rum so he's going to get to know Dak real well.

JD_KaPow

jimnabby
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
As I said to another user.

Some of ya'll never played sports and it shows. You wouldn't understand I guess.
I think there’s a job opportunity here. The Cowboys should get someone to sneak into opposing coach’s press conferences and ask questions like, “Do you think Cedric Wilson is better than Jerry Rice?” and “Who’s better, Anthony Brown or Deion Sanders?” Our guys would get so pumped we’d never lose!

TwoDeep3

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Go back and watch some tape on Aikman and how he was on the sidelines before you say Dak is the most intense QB this team has seen.

Aikman would go after the head coach (Switzer) if need be.

I saw every game Aikman played for the Cowboys. I also went to the Cotton Bowl and watched him Spank Arkansas right before he was drafted by Dallas. I understand the intensity of Aikman.

But Dak may be on a level all his own.

And I am one of the biggest Aikman homers on this board.

CowboyFrog

Reaction score
Brady and the Bucs barely beat the Patriots by 2 points.

Just watch, because of Belichick's disrespect, Dak and the Cowboys are going to blow away those overrated Patriots at their own home field. Cowboys will win by 15+ points.

I think we win but if you watched the Bucs pats game TB12 as unhuman as he seems...actually was in his head a bit, he didnt have a good game for his standards and I'm betting it was more about where he was playijng than it was who was coaching the other team.

jnday

Reaction score
When you're a competitor and someone says somebody else is better than you it fuels you. Sure, Brady is the GOAT, and everyone knows that, but it still lights a fire under you just hearing your opponent say you're not the best they will face.

Some of ya'll have never played sports and it shows.
Some of us played and even a high school player recognizes that those type of statements are nothing more than a motivational tool. If players in the NFL let’s this kind of stuff determine how they play, they are not very smart. It never worked for me. It is what it is. I have never understood why players needs this kind of stuff to motivate them anyway. Knowing that I was about to play was all the motivation that I needed.