Belichick still possible?

Big_D

Reaction score
Belichick is in his 70s. He’s had three losing seasons in his last four seasons and is coming off the worst season of his career. It doesn’t appear anyone wants him. Teams want younger coaches. Belichick looks like a tired worn out coach and everyone is probably tired of his uninspiring press conferences. He just sits there looking like he doesn’t want to be there.
I really don’t see a guy at this stage and his age as HC material. I would certainly have him as DC but this talk of HC or nothing.. then he might as well ride off into the sunset. Those days are probably over and I don’t see how a year off helps that situation.

IMO a 73 year old HC would be a terrible decision by any team. If you just fired your coach and are in the market for a new one then you’re probably thinking a little more long term at that point?

vig454

Reaction score
Unfortunately I think we need a losing record and look real bad so Jerry Jones can finally get rid of Dak and fire himself. It's weird because these Cowboys don't seem like the teams of the past . Where even when they were struggling , they seemed more a team I could support. Im talking before Jerry and yes I'm that old. :grin: