Believe the Cowboys move up for Brooks

Carter

Reaction score
Thats what i heard from the Press Conference Jerry talk. He is so high on the one legged one year wonder that the plan is to use the extra third from yesterday to move up to the 40s and pick him.

Just dont tell him that he can likely get him at 56 or any other RB that aint that special later...

StuckMojo

Reaction score
I hope it was a smokescreen. Why would anyone talk about their draft plans, sometimes Jerry just needs to shut up

cristglo

Reaction score
You don't know this ..........just guessing
Sure hope so I would be so upset if we had a pretty good day one gained another 3rd to only give it away to move up for an inj RB
Will the 2nd round-cursed pick bite us again this year? Geez hope not.

cristglo

Reaction score
I would be ecstatic if we could make another move down and pick up a 4th there is some meat in these mid rounds

NDGAEDE

Reaction score
I'd rather keep the extra pick and fill the roster. Brooks isn't so good a prospect to cost extra picks.

But they've clearly got a thing for this guy. So I'd expect it to happen. Hoping it doesn't involve our extra third, or if it does, the later round one.

SportsGuru80

CowboysYanksLakers
Reaction score
I hope they do not draft another injured player... Dallas needs guys who are ready to hit the ground running!

Bowdown27

Reaction score
I think you can get any RB you like at 56.

A move up target to me would be a guy like Frazier at center or Cooper at linebacker. I just don't see either making it to 56.
I want cooper too. Package both thirds to move back in the second for rb if you want

John813

Reaction score
Would be idiotic to move up for a RB. Use that extra 3rd to bolster the roster, not chase a RB that is still recovering.

starfan1

Reaction score
I have been wrong before but they shouldnt have to he should be there. there are multple RB to be had why they are so fixed on him is beyond me. Id rather have LB with next pick

Hawkeye19

Reaction score
The Cowboys usually find a way to disappoint in the 2nd round— and a trade up for Brooks would most definitely be disappointing.

It wouldn’t surprise me at all if JJ does it though. Hope another team takes him off our hands

Cowboyny

Reaction score
Thats what i heard from the Press Conference Jerry talk. He is so high on the one legged one year wonder that the plan is to use the extra third from yesterday to move up to the 40s and pick him.

Just dont tell him that he can likely get him at 56 or any other RB that aint that special later...
I agree, also they are going to get a starting center tonight.

Smith22

Reaction score
Only thing worse than taking a RB at 56 is moving up to take one coming off an ACL.

I’m mentally preparing myself bc it’s happening.
No reason to move up for RB.

I honestly don't see one going before 56, and if Brooks somehow does, just grab Benson or Wright in the 3rd.