Believe the Cowboys move up for Brooks

rambo2

Reaction score
Thats what i heard from the Press Conference Jerry talk. He is so high on the one legged one year wonder that the plan is to use the extra third from yesterday to move up to the 40s and pick him.

Just dont tell him that he can likely get him at 56 or any other RB that aint that special later...
Maybe, but the board looks like they can stick and pick and get linebacker, running back, or center/guard. I think that it would be a good idea to get one of the linebackers at 56..

gimmesix

Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life
Reaction score
Thats what i heard from the Press Conference Jerry talk. He is so high on the one legged one year wonder that the plan is to use the extra third from yesterday to move up to the 40s and pick him.

Just dont tell him that he can likely get him at 56 or any other RB that aint that special later...
I won't be surprised if we move up into the 40s. I will be surprised if it costs us our third-rounder that we picked up. That seems kind of steep.

Risen Star

Likes Collector
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan

Yes, that is what I am expecting. I think they have an early 2nd round grade on Brooks and with the extra 3rd and the comp picks they know are coming next year I think they try to move up for him. He's not going to be there at 56.

CowboyChris

Reaction score
Yes, that is what I am expecting. I think they have an early 2nd round grade on Brooks and with the extra 3rd and the comp picks they know are coming next year I think they try to move up for him. He's not going to be there at 56.
everyone in the league knows what we are trying to do, if we wait till 56, I can almost assure you someone will jump ahead of us and take Brooks…unless Ol Jerry is great at poker and is bluffing

Aven8

Reaction score
If they do this I will snap! No reason to trade up now for a RB.