Ben DiNucci anyone?

quickccc

Reaction score
ben DiNucci:
- only if Dalton is injured ....
- only if substanial blow outs with 5 minutes to go to hand off or dink dunk ,,,
- or a very strong maybe, final game of a tanked season

With zero rookie mini camps, no OTAs.....zero preseason,.. very limited training camp practice,.. i don't want to throw him into NFL wolves like that.

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
Just being honest. This team isn't going to turn it around this year.

If you want to hold out hope the players all of a sudden find some long lost skills, be my guest.
You don’t know that the team won’t turn the season around. You’re just a quitter and have given up so easily. That’s what quitters do.

IceStar-D7

Reaction score
Guy has wheels and an arm. Has to be at least no worse then Dalton. I say. Put him in!!!!

AyeAtey

Reaction score
This might be morbid or sadistic, but what the heck, this is not a "normal" season. Considering the circumstances, Dalton probably gives us a better chance of making the playoffs one way or the other. That's all you can ask for. Now what happens after that, let's find out. Still plenty of games to be played.

But dang we need a win next game.

HotDog37

Reaction score
I would like to see Ben play nothing wrong with that. You won't know unless you play him, and the Cowboy way for the last 25 years is not to recognize talent and part of seeing that is seeing what another player can do in real games in real time it's not the same as practices even if the practices are intense. A real game is completely different. You never know unless you try it. This is the intangible that has been heretofore unknown to this organization as of late.

JoeKing

Diehard
Reaction score
He's a project player not ready for primetime. Anyone that would not mind him playing right now is not looking out for the best interest of the Cowboys. The Cowboys were eliminated from the Trevor Lawrence lottery the second they beat the Falcons so playing Ben to sandbag the season is a dumb idea, IMO.

Gaede

Reaction score
I want to enjoy watching games and a rookie udfa would be so boring and frustrating that I don't have time for that.

That said, if Dalton continues playing like last week, then yeah, put in the rookie because that was brutal

cowboyed

Reaction score
I'm not for it, but as Jerry would say, "I won't rule it out but like I always heard, 'If you go to subdue a bear, you don't quit fighting after the first bite.'"

Unless he chomped your balls off.