Twitter: Ben DiNucci's 1st NFL Pass to Cooper

SultanOfSix

Star Power
Reaction score
The thing I like about Dinucci when given time, is his mechanics are good which make his throws seem effortless. Of course, it's way too early to think he'll amount to anything, but he gives me a bit of excitement in this dismal season.

Sheepherder

Reaction score
When Romo showed up and took over for Bledsoe, I was skeptical. He proved my skepticism to be incorrect. But after he showed he could p-lay and play better than many expected, I said this.

Romo will, for the foreseeable future ruin the fans of this team because now that an undrafted guy plays with such skill, fans will continually put their faith in the unknown thinking another Romo is just around the corner.

One pass and the DiNucci fan club is clamoring away. After the game yesterday I came here and saw the inception of this mindset. Now a thread confirms my prophecy.

It was one pass. All you Couch Belichiks need to calm down.
It was two completions he threw

dogberry

Reaction score
I walked by a math classroom once.

We got two data points here.

One of them there regression lines can be plotted and the future belongs to us ens.

stiletto

Reaction score
DiNucci can definitely throw the ball but he is going to need more time than he got in the last game. Was pretty unfair for any QB. I would hope the coaching staff works on roll out passing and quick passes this week.He's going to have to get it out quick as long as this line is what it is. I feel bad for him.

Established1971

fiveandcounting
Reaction score
Don't be surprised to see Gilbert start this next game. He has actually thrown 6 passes in the NFL, but played in the AAF throwing 13 TD's, 3 INT's. But had 4 fumbles as well.
:muttley:
oh schidt thats who that is. I am in Orlando, I watched all of their games. He was the MVP of the league if they had finished and given an actual award. Not saying it translates at all. But I didnt realize that was him. Im a bit psyched to watch either now that I am resigned to them sucking, its cool to watch new qbs. Dont get me wrong Dak is the man for next year, but still I have the AAF dude or my Italian pisan whose last name is similar to mine to watch get sacked 6 times or more

Frozen700

Reaction score
That throw was fine, but I wouldn't exactly put it on a highlight reel. It was underthrown by almost 10 yards. Even if not an underthrow, based on the coverage, it's on the wrong shoulder.

Like let's relax a little.

I never seen Dak make a pass like that

#DontpayDak

Sheepherder

Reaction score
DiNucci can definitely throw the ball but he is going to need more time than he got in the last game. Was pretty unfair for any QB. I would hope the coaching staff works on roll out passing and quick passes this week.He's going to have to get it out quick as long as this line is what it is. I feel bad for him.
I agree. Gettin Martin back should help some.Im with you on taking care of him and giving him some help.

stiletto

Reaction score
Really, this season is so bad...ALL we have to look forward to is seeing if DiNucci can improve enough to become a decent backup. I mean really, that's it for me. There is no other reason to bother watching. LOL

Brax

Reaction score
That throw was fine, but I wouldn't exactly put it on a highlight reel. It was underthrown by almost 10 yards. Even if not an underthrow, based on the coverage, it's on the wrong shoulder.

Like let's relax a little.
He is use to them like that.