Ben Rogers predicts Witten may return

Cowboysfandarin

Reaction score
Witten, as much as I like the guy as great a player and true model football player of all time he was, he is done. Have you seen him lately? He's looking pretty soft and a bit pudgy. He is no longer in football shape. He'd take a year to return to condition alone. He's not going to do that.

Stash

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan

He has good inside sources. He’s never wrong. In the past he knew Romo was going to retire before all of us. He knew Witten was going to retire before all of us. He knew The Cowboys would make a splash trade before it happened. Now he’s saying the Witten return is at 60%. Check his twitter feed they’re also talking about it on the fan.

I believe he was totally, utterly, and completely wrong about "Romo and Dez coming back and breaking the Internet".

He's relegated himself to noise.

blueblood70

Reaction score

He has good inside sources. He’s never wrong. In the past he knew Romo was going to retire before all of us. He knew Witten was going to retire before all of us. He knew The Cowboys would make a splash trade before it happened. Now he’s saying the Witten return is at 60%. Check his twitter feed they’re also talking about it on the fan.

dang if it were true tonight would have been the night..

SlammedZero

Reaction score
Isn't this sort of thing unprecedented? Has a player ever retired to the booth and then un-retired to come back and play?

This. I could maybe see him make a return if he was just at home sitting on his couch, but, he is in the booth. A nice cushy job paying good money. You're just not going to squander that opportunity.

stiletto

Reaction score
Bah....we need to draft someone to make us forget about Witten like LVE has made most of us forget about Lee. At least a little. The draft process really hasn't been bad for the last few years with the exception of Taco....

remdak

Reaction score
I would rather hear that Frederick healed up a while back and he's been secretly working out and will play in a week or two

jwooten15

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
What could he even realistically tweet that would be THAT ground breaking?

This is like the secret news conference Jerry advertised a few weeks ago.. all to announce Gil into the ROH. Ho hum.