Audio: Bengals look to feast on Cowboys defense

Redball Express

All Aboard!!!
Reaction score
Yes, the extra point can be returned for 2 points by the defense.

The only exception is going for 2.......the defense cannot score if they return the ball off a two point try.
Got ya.

Man, the Competition Committee must have voted on that 100 times until it got adopted.

Wonder why the difference of scoring b/w a blocked kick and a 2pt. conversion?

Just to be cute and quirky?

ScipioCowboy

More than meets the eye.
Reaction score
Is there a way to put a moratorium on gastronomic metaphors in football? Feasting, eating, dining, consuming. I think they've run their course.

Maybe we could switch to marine or vegetation themed metaphors.

Melonfeud

I Copy!,,, er,,,I guess,,,ah,,,maybe.
Reaction score
Please,,, facing the Jets, Steelerz, and Broncos already this season is a running game stats killer.

Maybe so!
Yet the reason I felt compelled to quote your post is; your avatar is the same one I use for ex wife #2(that picture cracks me) and when she calls, I'LL lay the phone down and look at that picture WHILE having to listen to her.

Reaction score
Maybe so!
Yet the reason I felt compelled to quote your post is; your avatar is the same one I use for ex wife #2(that picture cracks me) and when she calls, I'LL lay the phone down and look at that picture WHILE having to listen to her.

Sounds like you really miss her,,, o_O

I picture my ex wearing a pro(insert political affiliation) tee shirt and I thank God I don't have to listen to that idiocy anymore. :cool:

jobberone

Kane Ala
Reaction score
Is there a way to put a moratorium on gastronomic metaphors in football? Feasting, eating, dining, consuming. I think they've run their course.

Maybe we could switch to marine or vegetation themed metaphors.

Great, now I'm hungry.

JohnsKey19

Reaction score
Same could be said about the Bengals. They have won 2 games on Pattycake teams. We have the best Oline they have faced. We will beat these guys.

This ultimately will decide the outcome. Can the OL and Zeke do enough in the running game against a very talented and balanced Cincy defense? Easily the best unit we've faced all season. They aren't overly powerful upfront so perhaps they can be moved off the ball, but they also have the good LB play against the run.

Would be nice if we try to manufacture 1-2 deep shots using Butler's speed/size downfield.

DandyDon52

Reaction score
I think the defense gets a boost this game with Lawrence returning and while I think Cinn is a good team and presents a challenge I also know Cinn is not some high powered scoring machine. I think if the Cowboys can keep Cinn at around their avg scoring per game (20 points a game) then we should have a chance to win this game.
I read in other threads DL has a back issue still, and may not even play !

Doomsday101

Reaction score
I read in other threads DL has a back issue still, and may not even play !

I'm willing to go out on a limb and say he plays. Marinelli said he did good on 1st day back, better the following day and wanted to see how he was feeling heading into todays practice. I have seen nothing about him not practicing today amongst the list of player who did not practice today.