Bengals new RB1 Zack Moss on why he chose Cincy over Dallas in free agency

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
The Bengals are 5-2 in the playoffs with Burrow at the helm, with an AFC Championship and a 23-20 loss in the Super Bowl to a really great Rams team.

The Cowboys are 5-16 in the playoffs since 1996 with no NFC championship game appearances. They're looking at a rebuild and potentially replacing a QB in the very near future.

You do the math.

I didn't bring up his age. You did. If you're going to use age as part of a discussion, especially in a negative connotation, be sure you have your facts straight.
I was wrong on his age. I was a year off. I didn’t use it as a negative. I just don’t consider them ascending. If your argument is they have a more promising future then the Cowboys then fair enough. But that’s not what was initially said.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
Playing time and position. In Dallas he’s already the top MLB and probably the best LB period which is pretty pathetic.. over there he was just another guy. He gets to man the middle of this D all year. He had no shot of doing that in SF. It wasn't about money or winning, just the best situation to play more since the Cowboys are hurting at the position.
So he doesn’t care about winning then…and he was going to get playing time with Greenlaw out.

shabazz

Reaction score
Zack Moss is a JAG version of a starter. Not bad, not good
Sounds like at least 1/3 of our team.

It's really more than 1/3 but I'm menstruating and trying to sound positive.

CowboysFanLover

Reaction score
Lets not pretend like the guy is all world. Money talks. Facts are, we want guys to play for free, just for the pride of the star.
No guys will play for free for the Cowboys, do you hear any player say "I want to play for free for the Cowboys"?