Bengals new RB1 Zack Moss on why he chose Cincy over Dallas in free agency

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
You wouldn't choose them but I have no idea what the Cowboys offered.
Are the two offers documented somewhere because I never saw the Cowboys offer
When have the Cowboys ever offered anyone the most money that wasn’t their own free agent lol?

Redline360

Reaction score
Cincy hasn't won a superbowl or we beat them the last time we played them.....lmao this fan base couldn't get any dumber if thats an actual argument

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
So you’re saying getting to a SB isnt
better than a wildcard?
Are you asking realistically or for the sake of your argument? Because yes it’s better. Just like wild card is better than last place….but I don’t really hear anyone gloat about Matt Ryan getting to a SB or Cam Newton….but yes, I’d much rather go to a SB then get whooped in the WC.

Deionindahood

Reaction score
Have the Bengals ever won a Super Bowl?
Good point. Jerry should have invited Moss over for dinner and a chat. Jerry and Zach could watch the VHS tapes of our past Superbowl wins. That should sell Zach on our commitment to excellence and our being "all in".

Whiskey Cowboy

Reaction score
They hand out rings for nearly winning it all? Especially when the defense played out of its mind?
The Bengals are 5-2 in the playoffs with Burrow at the helm, with an AFC Championship and a 23-20 loss in the Super Bowl to a really great Rams team.

The Cowboys are 5-16 in the playoffs since 1996 with no NFC championship game appearances. They're looking at a rebuild and potentially replacing a QB in the very near future.

You do the math.

I didn't bring up his age. You did. If you're going to use age as part of a discussion, especially in a negative connotation, be sure you have your facts straight.

rambo2

Reaction score
The Bengals are 5-2 in the playoffs with Burrow at the helm, with an AFC Championship and a 23-20 loss in the Super Bowl to a really great Rams team.

The Cowboys are 5-16 in the playoffs since 1996 with no NFC championship game appearances. They're looking at a rebuild and potentially replacing a QB in the very near future.

You do the math.

I didn't bring up his age. You did. If you're going to use age as part of a discussion, especially in a negative connotation, be sure you have your facts straight.
How did the Bengals do last year? How did the L. Collins signing go for them?

rambo2

Reaction score
Over and under at Draftkings has Cowboys and Bengals both at 10.5.

Whiskey Cowboy

Reaction score
How did the Bengals do last year? How did the L. Collins signing go for them?
Burrow was hurt last year. Not having an offensive line will do that. He was also injured his rookie season. Maybe that makes him injury prone. Despite missing time, he's still shown more postseason success that the Cowboys have this century. Before you say something like "team sport", what had the Bengals done before he arrived? The kid is a winner.

rambo2

Reaction score
Burrow was hurt last year. Not having an offensive line will do that. He was also injured his rookie season. Maybe that makes him injury prone. Despite missing time, he's still shown more postseason success that the Cowboys have this century. Before you say something like "team sport", what had the Bengals done before he arrived? The kid is a winner.
The bottom line is Moss took more money over being a Cowboy is my best guess.

coult44

Reaction score
Lol, then why is the over and under 10 wins?
If you know anything about gambling You will know that the betting public always takes over. It’s also the reason that people never win more than about 53% of the time. Vegas is very smart and your logic is the reason they win.

Big_D

Reaction score
He may be the exception because I still don’t know why he chose Dallas over San Fran.
Playing time and position. In Dallas he’s already the top MLB and probably the best LB period which is pretty pathetic.. over there he was just another guy. He gets to man the middle of this D all year. He had no shot of doing that in SF. It wasn't about money or winning, just the best situation to play more since the Cowboys are hurting at the position.