Bengals/Raiders WC Game

OGCowboy

Reaction score
Joe Bureaux for the win. Really like this guy.
I’d trade entire Dallas backfield for him but that wouldn’t even be enough.....

Reaction score
I give Cincinnati the edge but I wouldn’t rule out the Raiders winning. They’re a hot team winning four straight. They finished the season beating a pretty good Indy and Chargers team.
Bengals can be hot and cold. If they are off their game, the Raiders can definitely win.

Floatyworm

The Labeled One
Reaction score
Torn on this game......but my heart goes to the underdog......and you do it for him.

zkp2seyichqm6qnnl86u.jpg

Outlaw Heroes

Reaction score
It could be argued that Chase had a better rookie season than Parsons. He was spectacular! He had a couple of 200 yard receiving games including 266 against KC.

Dude is so good that Jefferson got lost in his shadow 2 years ago. LSU should have had the top drafted WR two years in a row.

Reaction score
Eli Apple has obviously improved. He was a turnstile with the Giants

I'm surprised he is still in the league

MarcusRock

Reaction score
It's possible, if they can pressure Burrow. But they've also led a charmed existence with 6 walk off wins. Will they keep getting the bounces their way?

Yep. My bet is that Crosby and Co. can make noise in the backfield and that Burrow is not yet ready for primetime.

lukin2006

Reaction score
I just wanna a good game and I want us to beat the Raiders in the Super Bowl…payback is a …

fivetwos

Reaction score
Carlson can't get love as long as Tucker is around but man is he good.

Wow.

Must be nice. I can't even head for a piss after a TD with Z.

J12B

Reaction score
I'm not saying I think he was fantastic in Dallas, but I do think the fans rode him a little harder than he sometimes deserved.

It seemed like he was always in good position and opposing qbs always made perfect throws against him

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
The Raiders really had to scratch and claw to make the playoffs. That could benefit them.