Bengals/Raiders WC Game

Silly

Reaction score
In the end zone , as soon as ball crosses plane with possession is a TD, similarly when the catch is made and both feet in , or elbow , knee down the TD is completed.

So in the endzone possession, as in a legal catch, has a different criteria than a catch on the field?

It didn't look to me like he, "Completed the process of the catch", before he was spun down and dropped the ball.

OGCowboy

Reaction score
Whatever with all the what if’s and conspiracy theories.
IMO best team won the game so....

Flamma

Reaction score
So in the endzone possession, as in a legal catch, has a different criteria than a catch on the field?

It didn't look to me like he, "Completed the process of the catch", before he was spun down and dropped the ball.

It's the same criteria. I thought the ruling on the Raiders catch to be terrible. He caught the ball, two feet down, and then got it knocked out. There was no bobble. He caught that ball. However, the play in the endzone you're referring to, he had the ball longer. That play would never be ruled an incompletion.

I understand why some refs would call a play like that an incompletion at full speed. But when you have the benefit of replay, it should be fixed. I forget, did they go to replay on the Raiders play?

Flamma

Reaction score
Nah refs gave Bengkes illigit TD after whistle was blown. Raiders won that game.

Who blew the whistle? And why? But either way, no player had time to react to the whistle as it was blown when the ball was about 5 feet from the WR.

DFWJC

Reaction score
If the injuries to Hendricks and other dline are not bad enough keep them out next week, the Bengals can beat the Titans

Poor Titans pass defense
Decent Bengals run D (if healthy)