Bengals/Raiders WC Game

The Quest for Six

Reaction score
It makes it impossible to even enjoy the game with this many penalties. If the league changes ANYTHING in the offseason, they need to make the refs full time employees and force them to participate in stringent training programs
makes no difference if officials are full or part time..and the league is NEVER going to hire full time refs for one game a week for six month's of the year

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
Raiders having to settle for too many field goals.

Floatyworm

The Labeled One
Reaction score
Im sick of looking at this ref face

His other job........

latest

DandyDon52

Reaction score
3 holding calls on 1 drive lol. the 1st 2 were lame, the 3rd had some merit but it seems like maybe someone doesnt want raiders to win?
but they are still holding on and usually play good in the 4th.
Have to stop bengals though.

Floatyworm

The Labeled One
Reaction score
Penalty for everyone on the Raiders' OL ...

T Kolton Miller - false start
G John Simpson - holding
C Andre James - holding
G Alex Leatherwood - holding
T Brandon Parker - false start

@ least they are consistant....:popcorn:

jwooten15

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
makes no difference if officials are full or part time..and the league is NEVER going to hire full time refs for one game a week for six month's of the year
Why wouldn’t they? They employee other positions with a similar work schedule. I can guarantee you that the high profile owners (preeminently, Jerry) will demand there be changes during the off season NFL owner’s meetings.

slick325

Reaction score
Well it helps if you’re having some success

It helps being persistent with it. It's a battle of attrition. Let your big boys wear down their big boys and each hole tends to get bigger and bigger. Especially if you have a back that makes defenders pay each time they tackle him.

gmb1

Reaction score
I predict the Bungles will not score on this next drive. If they do it's a field goal.

nate dizzle

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
I know I'm late to the watch party but gotta jump in here to say, this Burrow kid is damn impressive.