Bengals vs chargers thread... Who ya got!?

TheCoolFan

Reaction score
Dalton is done! Marvin Lewis 10 years there and no playoff wins...this is what Jerry will get by continuing to ride it out with Garrett every year

Toruk_Makto

Reaction score
I believe it was Herm Edwards who said the Bengals would be a superbowl favorite if you switched Romo and Dalton.

Floatyworm

The Labeled One
Reaction score
4th and inches.....If the Bolts get beat.....they can look back @ that play. Seriously.....a 1st down right there...and you suck 3 maybe 4 more minutes off the clock. The game is in the bag. Can't gain 6 inches??????

jobberone

Kane Ala
Reaction score
It ain't over yet but they need a little more urgency and they need to be more aggressive.

AJ Green drops the ball as I type.

munkee

Reaction score
It ain't over yet but they need a little more urgency and they need to be more aggressive.

AJ Green drops the ball as I type.

This is crazy. The Chargers barely beat a KC team running with its 2nd stringers. The Bengals should be pasting these guys.

DragonCowboy

Reaction score
Man Dalton's terrible.

With that said, I wouldn't be surprised to see the Chargers get a win up in Denver.

jobberone

Kane Ala
Reaction score
This is crazy. The Chargers barely beat a KC team running with its 2nd stringers. The Bengals should be pasting these guys.

That just shows you you can't measure teams like that. I do think Cincy is the better team but Rivers is the better QB.

reddyuta

Reaction score
dalton is really a choker,there is no other explanation for his play in the playoffs.

Nation

Reaction score
That was a little too close to the McClain/McGahee Texas Stadium runs for my tastes