Bengals vs chargers thread... Who ya got!?

Floatyworm

The Labeled One
Reaction score
Wouldn't be shocked to see Marvin Lewis get canned. How many times does it take to see the Bungholes tank in the playoffs before something is done???

munkee

Reaction score
That just shows you you can't measure teams like that. I do think Cincy is the better team but Rivers is the better QB.

I still think their performance against KC was a good indication of their ability, but when you have Dalton choking again it flips the script fairly quickly.

TwoCentPlain

Numbnuts
Reaction score
I know Garrett liked Dalton coming out of college. Could you imagine a team quarterbacked by Dalton and coached by Garrett?:)

cajuncocoa

✮ ✮ ✮ ✮ ✮
Reaction score
I think I might just be cursed. I don't have anything invested in the Bengals, but lately it seems that if I choose a team to root for in a game, that team loses. :(

Somebody get in b4 anyone tells me to become an Eagles fan. LOL

ak47kaehu

Reaction score
I think I might just be cursed. I don't have anything invested in the Bengals, but lately it seems that if I choose a team to root for in a game, that team loses. :(

then please cheer for the 49ers today so that they lose....lol. Don't want them to get number 6!

Tenkamenin

Reaction score
Dalton is awful, I wish Cam had receivers like AJ Green and Marvin Jones, there's no question they would be in the superbowl.

MartinRamone

Reaction score
Unfortunately no one will call him out, imagine if romo played like that in a wildcard game?

How much does Romo make? How old is Romo?
Dalton is not a franchise QB, nobody in Cincinatti thinks that... cant say the same about Romo and the expectations we have from him.

Supercowboy1986

Reaction score
Dalton is not a franchise QB, nobody in Cincinatti thinks that... cant say the same about Romo and the expectations we have from him.

I would say he's their franchise qb. He's been their starter since he was drafted. But you're right about the salary/experience but that shouldn't matter. All qbs should be looked at the same way. If you're good, you're good. If you're bad, you're bad.

DFWJC

Reaction score
Dalton for his career and this season
I still think their performance against KC was a good indication of their ability, but when you have Dalton choking again it flips the script fairly quickly.

SD played the Denver team twice this year:

Beat them 27-20
Lost to them 28-20

SD also beat KC earlier in the year at KC when the Chiefs had their whole team.

So I'm not sure how one flat outing (and win) vs the KC scrubs is an indication of who they are.

cajuncocoa

✮ ✮ ✮ ✮ ✮
Reaction score
then please cheer for the 49ers today so that they lose....lol. Don't want them to get number 6!

Oooh...that's a tough challenge!! But like they say on that Bud Light commercial, it's only crazy if it doesn't work. ;)

Vanilla2

Reaction score

Expectations have been that high since Seattle.

And that was way back in 07.

BoysFan4ever

Reaction score

Go shopping! Do NOT root for the Pack. Ha.

jobberone

Kane Ala
Reaction score

You're hired. You will root for any team we play. :)