Bennett hates Witten

Seven

Messenger to the football Gods
Reaction score
Or sometimes players don't work in any system. He's on his 4th team, and that tells me Dallas knew what they were doing.

Especially a player that complains about not getting help yet refused to accept it.

I don't buy this angle that they were trying to change him as a person.

Sociopath in the umpth degree.

aikemirv

Reaction score
Especially a player that complains about not getting help yet refused to accept it.

I don't buy this angle that they were trying to change him as a person.

Sociopath in the umpth degree.

Change him from being an immature punk and asking him to grow up - I buy it! Immature punks don't want to change who they are - thats a big part of the problem!

xwalker

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
If twitter and the internet existed Charles Haley and Players like him....Lawrence Taylor, Lyle Alzado etc....would all have been suspended, hurt their teams and guys like Johnson and Parcells might never have had the success they did.

Dallas did nothing wrong in handling Bennett. He is a spoiled brat big mouth, all this time later he still is.

To this day I have never heard Romo or Witten say a bad word about owens or Bennett or any of that group. Never once. Yet Bennett still cant get over not being good enough here.
Belichick doesn't seem to fazed by the internet.

Parcells was on Jay Ratliff from day one. He told him he shouldn't even be here and was lucky to get a chance to try to play in the NFL. Then Wade came along and Ratliff got to be himself and developed his sense of entitlement that eventually led to his issues with the team.

Jimmy would toss cells phones in the trash (or to the Asthma Field). He would likely cut some scrubs for using twitter.

xwalker

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
If twitter and the internet existed Charles Haley and Players like him....Lawrence Taylor, Lyle Alzado etc....would all have been suspended, hurt their teams and guys like Johnson and Parcells might never have had the success they did.

Dallas did nothing wrong in handling Bennett. He is a spoiled brat big mouth, all this time later he still is.

To this day I have never heard Romo or Witten say a bad word about owens or Bennett or any of that group. Never once. Yet Bennett still cant get over not being good enough here.
I'm convinced that Jimmy could have handled Greg Hardy. Hardy needed guidance during what had to be a difficult time emotionally. When Haley got into a funk, Jimmy took him into the stall, flushed the toilet and said "That's your career going down the drain".

I've generally been supportive of Garrett and have repeatedly said that he is the best option for the Cowboys considering that Jerry is the owner; however, he definitely has several weak points and dealing with troubled players is at the top of the list.

xwalker

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Change him from being an immature punk and asking him to grow up - I buy it! Immature punks don't want to change who they are - thats a big part of the problem!
It's one of the reasons that rookies got initiated in the past. The Saints had a guy like that back in the nineties and the players duct taped him to the goalpost. He stayed there until a grounds keeper found him that evening or it might have been the next morning.

In the old days of the Armed Forces and some sports teams, guys like MartyB and Dez would get a blanket party:

plasticman

Reaction score
I will never forget the Hard Knocks episode where the Cowboy TE coach is trying to teach The rookie Bennett how to use the sidelines and Bennnett was yawning, looking around, pretending the coach wasnt even there.

Bennett was disrespectfull, lazy, selfish, stupid and acted like a spoiled rotten little punk biatch. He would never....NEVER......be worth the trouble of puting up with his ignorant behaviour.

GimmeTheBall!

Junior College Transfer
Reaction score
Whaaaaa, blokes? A Sordid Press story that Martellus Bennet do not like Witten??
He hate Witten!, his ex-teammate in Dallas. Grow up bloke! Get over your infantile feelings of rejection!
You are a hater, Mr. Gator!
Hating on Witten, old fellow, is like slapping your sainted mum!
Why would you even slam Witten? Carrying all this around, you fragile guy....:angry:

Last edited:

88sAndHeartbreak

Reaction score
Since when did this forum become Lipstick Alley?!? First the Dez and Skip thing now this?

Please leave the gossip out, this aint high school...

sean10mm

Reaction score
Bennett is working out pretty well for the Pats, and their offensive scheme is not easy to learn, and neither Brady or Belichick put up with any BS.

He's probably one of those guys who isn't motivated when he isn't getting targets. In New England anybody who gets open is getting targets from Brady, and the #2 TE is a full time starter, so he's probably working hard now.

He didn't work in Dallas and there was no point in keeping him around if Witten was going to be the only TE targeted heavily in the offense anyway.