Bennett "The enemy against greatness is the unwillingness to change."

Grevus

Reaction score
I can't post the source tweet but this is greatness. Make Bennett Coach.
:clap::clap::clap:

In fiery locker-room speech, Cowboys DL Michael Bennett challenged teammates to raise bar.
"The enemy against greatness is the unwillingness to change. We’ve got to be able to change some of the things that we’ve been doing to demand more from ourselves."

They really should consider resigning this guy. Here only a short while and he already gets it.

Starforever

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
The Google will show you a very infamous encounter with police that displays your hero in a , shall we say, not so favorable light. But enough with the spoilers.

Channel your inner Lewis and Clark and discover!

When did Bennett ever become my hero? What I can do, which seems impossible to you and your clique is, not hold anyone hostage, due to any errors in their lives. I am sure, you and your clique, are not squeaky clean.

Whyjerry

Reaction score
When did Bennett ever become my hero? What I can do, which seems impossible to you and your clique is, not hold anyone hostage, due to any errors in their lives. I am sure, you , and your clique, are not squeaky clean.

Speaks to character my friend. I never tried to frame a police officer. That’s my type of clique. Go read your Robert Owen and sing your hootenanny. I will continue to live in the world of right, wrong, personal responsibilities, and consequences.

JayFord

Reaction score
Teams go through this all the time be it winning or losing teams

but since its Dallas it’s overblown

and yes we wont win a thing with Garrett here ive said it since 2008

Starforever

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Speaks to character my friend. I never tried to frame a police officer. That’s my type of clique. Go read your Robert Owen and sing your hootenanny. I will continue to live in the world of right, wrong, personal responsibilities, and consequences.

Believe it or not, we both live in the same world. I just choose to weigh on a just balance.