Bennett "The enemy against greatness is the unwillingness to change."

Rayman70

Reaction score
witten sure talks a lot about executing and playing well.What has he done the last few weeks? Look in the mirror Jason. Your part of the issue.

BleedinBlue

Reaction score
I can think of 1 person that needs this message above anyone else in the Boys organization.

mattjames2010

Reaction score
Michael Bennett and his brother often get labeled with "stupid" and "idiots". You may not like things they say or do or their views on society, but idiots they are not.

Nobody considers them "stupid", they consider Martellus a goofball who always seemed to put football second, and Michael is a loudmouth with anger issues.

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
I don't know what's gotten into you but lately it seems you have certain trigger points when it comes to talking about Kapernick or Bennett. What is that about?

Actually, you seem to get triggered. Commenting about a random player or coach is common place on here.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
Actually, you seem to get triggered. Commenting about a random player or coach is common place on here.
Naw you keep making little personal attacks like you triggered....you’re on defense mode. I asked a simple question and you are defensive. Why?

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
Naw you keep making little personal attacks like you triggered....you’re on defense mode. I asked a simple question and you are defensive. Why?

Actually, I commented on a player and that triggered you to come running to his defense.

In fact, you were so triggered you have termed my comment "a personal attack".

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
Actually, I commented on a player and that triggered you to come running to his defense.

In fact, you were so triggered you have termed my comment "a personal attack".
You asked a fellow poster on this site is he gonna cry....like really? What’s up with you?

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
You asked a fellow poster on this site is he gonna cry....like really? What’s up with you?

Are YOU going to cry? :muttley:

All I can tell you is that if you ask a dumb question...…………………….

Romo_To_Dez

Reaction score
Michael Bennett one of the few players on this team who has the passion and the desire to want to not settle for just being average. It's all because he has been around Superbowl winning coaches and teams that had went to the Superbowl, to see the failed culture of the Cowboys that has held them back from greatness for 20 years.

Romo_To_Dez

Reaction score
Can you imagine coming from the Patriots and seeing the pathetic effort today, how angry he must have been.

He was also on Seattle's Legion of boom defense. Now imagine him seeing our soft defense who can't get a turnover if the opposing QB walked over to them and headed them a ball and can't get 3 and outs or force punts to save their lives.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
Are YOU going to cry? :muttley:

All I can tell you is that if you ask a dumb question...…………………….
So I asked you is everything ok and this what you resort to? It’s cool don’t worry about. You’re too busy trying to be a tough guy in front in front of people you don’t even know.

Sully

Reaction score
The enemy against greatness is the unwillingness to change. The 2019 Dallas Cowboys refuse to change. They have yet to defeat a single opponent with a winning record. Yet, they still believe they can win a Super Bowl keeping the status quo. A refusal to change is the ultimate reason the Cowboys season is doomed.

Now, I have been saying for close to (2) decades that the Dallas Cowboys will NOT see a Superbowl, yet alone win one UNTIL Jerry Jones unites with Al Davis. unwillingness to change is ALWAYS at the hands of the owner. It is so easy to point at the coaching staff. Dallas fans wanted Dave Campo fired, Chan Gailey fired, Bum Phillips fired and now Jason Garrett. What is the only constant through all this? The owner/GM. So bring in yet another coach and why should it change? WHY? No you can't fire the owner (ie: sell the team) but Jerry will not allow a person to be GM other than himself. If it was "working" fine, but it has not for 20+ years. So the coaching staff will always be the escape goat. And rightly so. Not saying not to fire Garrett. Time to get a new "clapper" but the root core problem is Jerry

Last edited:

fansince68

Reaction score
He had 2 tackles - 1 for a loss.

“Washed up” Sean Lee had 9 tackles - 1 for a loss.

While I’m glad Bennett is angry - I am too - yelling and screaming fixes nothing for these dudes.
I actually like the fiery talk. Our team culture is too "country clubbish" . We need the leaders to get angry and show it in their play.

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
So I asked you is everything ok and this what you resort to? It’s cool don’t worry about. You’re too busy trying to be a tough guy in front in front of people you don’t even know.

Too funny. You don't mind me calling Wentz a punk, but when I say something about someone like Bennet you get all offended. LOL

Your agenda has been revealed.

stiletto

Reaction score
Bennett is a strange duck but from what I've seen he is going about his job and realizes the team is a joke as is. It doesn't hurt to have someone on the team that actually cares about winning. I have a feeling he laughs at all the "Hot Boyz" stuff and it is all very laughable because it's stupid and they suck. LOL

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
Too funny. You don't mind me calling Wentz a punk, but when I say something about someone like Bennet you get all offended. LOL

Your agenda has been revealed.
Why in the hell would I care if you call Wentz a punk? You must’ve forgot you weren’t on the Eagles forum you fake fan.

Seven

Messenger to the football Gods
Reaction score

“The champions are the people that get remebered,” Bennett said when asked about his message, via Michael Gehlken ...... “They don’t remember who got the biggest contract. A whole bunch of great players got great contracts, but they don’t get remembered as champions. Champions are the ones who get the gold plates and the jackets and they understand what it takes to win. That’s just a certain mindset. That’s just a certain ability to play tough in adverse moments.”

“It’s important that we understand that it’s a small window that we have,” Bennett said, via ....... “We’ve got all the great players. The only thing we’ve got to do is execute in adversity. The enemy against greatness is the unwillingness to change. We’ve got to be able to change some of the things that we’ve been doing to demand more from ourselves and become the people we want to be.

“Every opportunity is in front of us, but it’s just on us to capitalize. To win, you’ve got to sacrifice a lot. It’s going to hurt. It’s painful. You play through injury, but you do it because you have to. To win that championship, to win that Lombardi, there’s no feeling like that. And that takes a lot.”

Shhhhh...... Do not let Jed and Garrett hear that.

You'll ruin thier philosophy.......