Besides some CZ'ers in here... How mad would the other NFC East Teams be...

LittleBoyBlue

Redvolution
Reaction score
... if we got T.O. and accomplished our goal and won a SB or two?

The Eagles will further be considered failures.
I love it.

:laugh2:

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
YoMick said:

I love it.

First of all no one on this forum will be mad if getting TO means we win the Super Bowl.

I think a good many would change their opinion of TO if he did help us to that.

I don't want him. I hope we steer clear of him. I appreciate the fact he is supremely talented. I still wouldn't want him on my team at any price.

How would the rest of the NFCE react if we got TO and won the Super Bowl? The exact same way they would if we didn't get TO and won it.

Ashwynn

Reaction score
YoMick said:

I love it.

They would be happier then a alchy falling into a vat of beer. They would not stop laughing for 14 years. Thats how long it would take us to recover from the butt whipping known as TO. Our teams too young and impressionable for a dude like that. He would rip us apart before thanksgiving. Be suspended and same ole same ole, just its us crying.

theogt

Surrealist
Reaction score
They would be steaming. Of course you would see the "I'm glad he's going to rip their team apart" claims, but thats just a facade. Underneath they would be trembling.

LittleBoyBlue

Redvolution
Reaction score
Hostile said:
"First of all" no one on this forum will be mad if getting TO means we win the Super Bowl.

"First of all" -
I dunno if you can speak for all others in here.

I have read some posts that say otherwise. But I was really looking for the reactions of other East teams. Not us fans up in here.

Hostile said:
How would the rest of the NFCE react if we got TO and won the Super Bowl? The exact same way they would if we didn't get TO and won it.
Really? I think that some eagles players and fans would be pished! But that just my opinion. Was just looking for others thoughts on it. No biggie.

LittleBoyBlue

Redvolution
Reaction score
theogt said:
They would be steaming. Of course you would see the "I'm glad he's going to rip their team apart" claims, but thats just a facade. Underneath they would be trembling.

Exactly my thoughts!
The reason for this Topic is to see how they will run with the "I'm glad he's going to rip their team apart" and THEN.... IT happens... IT=We win it all!!!

BrAinPaiNt

Mike Smith aka Backwoods Sexy
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Hostile said:
First of all no one on this forum will be mad if getting TO means we win the Super Bowl.

I don't want him. I hope we steer clear of him. I appreciate the fact he is supremely talented. I still wouldn't want him on my team at any price.

Agree 100%

Don't want him, hope we don't get him.

But if we did and he played well and helped us get to and win a SB then I would love it...would love it even more if we got to and won a SB without him.

Apollo Creed

Stackin and Processin, Well
Reaction score
I'd much rather talk about T.O. than veteran right tackles... It's a hell of a lot more interesting. If T.O. came to Dallas and won a Super Bowl the media wave would be unbelievable. Especially if the most hated team in football won a few rings with the most hated receiver in football.

nathanlt

Reaction score
Hostile said:

Well, put me down as the first who would HATE it if we won a Super Bowl with T.O. on the team. I couldn't stand it if we were forever linked to that immature crybaby. That would be one Super Bowl party I wouldn't attend. Even trying to picture T.O. in the ring of honor, or having his name hanging from the rafters in the new stadium....

It's just wrong!

Please tell me I'm not the only fan who thinks that... Somebody!

Apollo Creed

Stackin and Processin, Well
Reaction score
nathanlt said:
Well, put me down as the first who would HATE it if we won a Super Bowl with T.O. on the team. I couldn't stand it if we were forever linked to that immature crybaby. That would be one Super Bowl party I wouldn't attend. Even trying to picture T.O. in the ring of honor, or having his name hanging from the rafters in the new stadium....

It's just wrong!

Ummmm.... Lets simplify this issue... It's football. I watch it because one team plays the other and one of them wins at the end of the day. Then at the end of the season one team wins a Super Bowl. Currently Dallas is tied for the most Super Bowls of all time. I really want another one, and I think T.O. could possibly get us there. So for the love of God, please quit turning professional football into some sappy romanticized movie.

DallasDomination

Reaction score
nathanlt said:

It's just wrong!

Winning a Superbowl is winning a Superbowl. Who cares if it's with T.O or not, I'll be happy either way.

Little Jr

Reaction score
nathanlt said:

It's just wrong!

You're the only fan that I have read that would root against the Cowboys if they was to get TO. Which is beyond me.

TX Cowboy

Reaction score
Considering that we are the most hated of any NFL franchise, we'd get the
typical no comeback reply of Dallas Sucks, while we'd laugh and brag that
Dallas not only accomplished 1 new feat..but in fact 2 new feats the first
to win 6 Lombardi titles...And the first to appear in 9 super bowls

then watch as they grumble and cry over us because they are pathetic
morons with no life what so ever

LittleBoyBlue

Redvolution
Reaction score
TX Cowboy said:
Considering that we are the most hated of any NFL franchise, we'd get the
typical no comeback reply of Dallas Sucks, while we'd laugh and brag that
Dallas not only accomplished 1 new feat..but in fact 2 new feats the first
to win 6 Lombardi titles...And the first to appear in 9 super bowls

then watch as they grumble and cry over us because they are pathetic
morons with no life what so ever

Indeed TX Cowboy.
6 and 7 and 8 and.... keep em coming.

arent we the only team to appear in 8 SB?

Doomsday101

Reaction score
YoMick said:
Indeed TX Cowboy.
6 and 7 and 8 and.... keep em coming.

arent we the only team to appear in 8 SB?

Yep Dallas is 5 out of 8 in the SB most of any team.

LittleBoyBlue

Redvolution
Reaction score
Doomsday101 said:
Yep Dallas is 5 out of 8 in the SB most of any team.

Thats why I didnt get the "first to appear in 9 SB's" in previous post.... we are already first to appear in 8.... anyways...

ABQCOWBOY

Regular Joe....
Reaction score
YoMick said:

"First of all" -
I dunno if you can speak for all others in here.

I have read some posts that say otherwise. But I was really looking for the reactions of other East teams. Not us fans up in here.

Really? I think that some eagles players and fans would be pished! But that just my opinion. Was just looking for others thoughts on it. No biggie.

Perhaps you should try the NFC East Rant Board. As this is a Cowboy Board, primarily, it stands to reason that most view points received will be from Cowboy fans.

I agree with Hos, BTW. I also agree with the poster that elluded to the fact that conversly, the Eagles and the rest of the NFC East would never stop laughing if what happened to the Eagles and the 9rs also happened to us with TO. We've only just started living down Galloway for 2 number 1s and Quincy in the second. You can't blame anybody for failing to see the wisdom in signing TO.