Besides some CZ'ers in here... How mad would the other NFC East Teams be...

Wheat

Philosopher
Reaction score
Does TO play OL?

As much of a talent he is. I think he's only put over a team like Denver who's really close.

Regardless, he's crazy and as much as I'd love to see him tear apart the Dallas lockerroom, I just don't see it happening.

Philly could trade him for a 7th round pick and some Fritos, just to make sure they send him to the AFC.

Phoenix-Talon

Eagles Fan Liaison
Reaction score
YoMick said:
... if we got T.O. and accomplished our goal and won a SB or two?The Eagles will further be considered failures. I love it.

Are you joking? This thread is so skewered! There's always more than one way (your way) of looking at this.

1) How would other NFCE Teams(or did you mean fans) react ...

2) The "teams" would react by making adjustments on both sides of the ball, tweaking as needed in the next draft/FA acquisition ...

Other perspectives ...

3) What if T.O. came to you and created a 6-10 season ...would you consider that "love?"

4) Who do you think softened him up for you?:rolleyes:

5) When T.O. helped the Eagles go to the Superbowl in 2004, we didn't consider the 49ers failures!

Personal Perspective:

I would be one of the first to congratulate Dallas ...but not for winning the Superbowl with T.O. ...but for winning the Superbowl!

What is this a joke thread?:confused:

TX Cowboy

Reaction score
Yes we are the first to appear in 8 which no NFL team then or now has ever
accomplished

TX Cowboy

Reaction score
Damm right they'd be pissed, see an E-Girls fans ways of lookin at things are
the glass is half empty..what way can we bash Dallas? see it's not bad enough that they are deep rooted in jealousy over us all ready..But now that we are expressing interest in T.O.

you know they are all praying that he does to us what he did to them, the
difference is Parcells isn't a cream puff like Reid..Parcells don't care what
kind of money you make, or who you think you are

Owens will catch on fast that Parcells will get in your face..tell it like it is
and if that offends you? to bad, don't cry to Jerry or any of the other
players on the team..cause none of them will have sympathy for you
in any way..Of course when you hate Dallas as much as they do the
last thing they or any of the other moron frauds who think the same
way would want...Is for Dallas to win another super bowl title so that
they don't have to hear us brag about how great of a franchise we are

Jay

Reaction score
Newington huh? I'm from Berlin.

Small world, I always find it surprising just how many 'Boys fans live around here.

cwbyfan72

Reaction score
Ho Hum. Another TO thread. How many times can rehash this garbage. Don't want him, don't need em.

TheSkaven

Last Man Standing
Reaction score
nathanlt said:
Well, put me down as the first who would HATE it if we won a Super Bowl with T.O. on the team.

Please tell me I'm not the only fan who thinks that... Somebody!
Sorry, I just cannot imagine someone being dissatisfied with a Superbowl. I do not like TO, but most of us root for the jerseys and not the players.

As for Eagles' fans, they are talking a good game ("hope you guys get him") but I think they are all hoping TO ends up in the AFC.

TX Cowboy

Reaction score
Jay said:
Newington huh? I'm from Berlin.

Small world, I always find it surprising just how many 'Boys fans live around here.

Yea it is a small world Jay CT has alot of Cowboys fans my neighbor across
the street has been a Boyz fan since 1964

TX Cowboy

Reaction score
cwbyfan72 said:
The Eagles are already considered failures.:D

Not in the eyes of there ignorant fans their not..don't you know that since
the E-Girls win the division, make the playoffs and fail to win the super bowl
they are classed as winners? please I better get off this topic cause I am
liable to lose my temper on the subject

cwbyfan72

Reaction score
I hear ya. We all know who the pride of Penn. is. And I dislike them almost as much as Philly. ALMOST.

LittleBoyBlue

Redvolution
Reaction score
Phoenix-Talon said:
Are you joking? No I am not joking. I am serious.
This thread is so skewered! Skewered doesnt apply here.
----
1 entry found for skewered. skew·er

()
  1. A long metal or wooden pin used to secure or suspend food during cooking; a spit.
  2. Any of various picks or rods having a function or shape similar to a skewer.

tr.v. skew·ered, skew·er·ing, skew·ers
To hold together or pierce with or as if with a skewer.-------

There's always more than one way (your way) of looking at this. EXACTLY that is the reason for the thread. Duh!!!

1) How would other NFCE Teams(or did you mean fans) react ... Teams and Fans.

2) The "teams" would react by making adjustments on both sides of the ball, tweaking as needed in the next draft/FA acquisition ... Blah, Blah, Blah - that would not the question.. a strategy answer??? Duh.

Other perspectives ...

3) What if T.O. came to you and created a 6-10 season ...would you consider that "love?" We had those without him and you had one (partially)with him.

4) Who do you think softened him up for you?:rolleyes: Who? The Eagles? HE realizes that all other organiztions and always gonna be 2nd to God's Team

5) When T.O. helped the Eagles go to the Superbowl in 2004, we didn't consider the 49ers failures! Now you know thats not the same thing. Plus(man you cant read) I said NFC EAST teams anyways...

Personal Perspective:

I would be one of the first to congratulate Dallas ...but not for winning the Superbowl with T.O. ...but for winning the Superbowl! Yes on the outside you would... to mask you undeniable disgust for the team and the fact that we did it with a guy you couldnt do it with... and to add... if Donovan hadnt CHOKED... then TO would have come back from injury and HELPED BIG TIME to win SB. TO did his part. I dont blame him for being pished at Donovan.

What is this a jok
e thread?:confused:
If you feel its a joke then dont post to it. Not even YOUR forum.:laugh2:

Have a nice day!