Best Candy Ever...??

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
Anyone remember these?

candywarehouse_2173_458255195

You'd drink the syrup and then chew the wax like gum. I loved them. I have no idea why now.

SaltwaterServr

Blank Paper Offends Me
Reaction score
Hostile;4095198 said:
Anyone remember these?

candywarehouse_2173_458255195

You'd drink the syrup and then chew the wax like gum. I loved them. I have no idea why now.

Ha! Yeah, remember them since I used to keep a couple around the house when I had braces as a kid. Emergency source of wax when the braces would force a canker sore.

Did anyone else used to unwrap these and put them in a Luden's cough drop box to get them into school?

84CandyStrawberry_1a32%5B1%5D.jpg

Favorites now are Snickers with Almonds and some of the really crazy stuff the chocolatier next door to work whips up. Amaretto white chocolate almond...a little slice of heaven there.

ajk23az

Through Pain Comes Clarity
Reaction score
shockers2.jpg

Shockers. Sour and chewy. Loved these things. Don't buy candy bars too often anymore though.

SaltwaterServr

Blank Paper Offends Me
Reaction score
SkinsandTerps;4095305 said:
How about some of these for nostalgia :

HFCA129.JPG

thumb.php

155-20485.a.detail.jpg

tootsie+roll.jpg

Used to HATE getting those last two in my Halloween loot. Dad loved 'em so they didn't go to waste, but man I was not happy with them especially if I saw someone else in the neighborhood giving out Nerds or Mini-Krackle bars from a house I had skipped.

ABQCOWBOY

Regular Joe....
Reaction score
212.jpg

OMG! I can not stop eatiing this stuff if it's in front of me. I especially like Brittle-Brittle Hand Dipped Peanut Brittle.

YosemiteSam

Unfriendly and Aloof!
Reaction score
Hostile;4095386 said:
I almost forgot one.

candywarehouse_2171_86705328

Reminds me of Gobstoppers. Or any jawbreakers type candy.

wonka-s-everlasting-gobstoppers-165-p%5Bekm%5D714x300%5Bekm%5D.jpg

I like Mike and Ikes and Hot Tamales

Mike_And_Ikes.jpg

hot-tamales1.jpg

Cajuncowboy

Preacher From The Black Lagoon
Reaction score
candywarehouse_2175_327748954

Absolutely loved these.

When I was like 10 years old a couple of my friends and I bought a bunch of these and we thought it would be funny to the public pool and we would toss these things behind people and watch the color of the water change around them. It was funny til we got kicked out of the pool for that Summer.

I also loved these. They had card board coins in them and you could save them and send in for prizes. Made by the same people who made the Mallow Cups.
boy2.bmp

Khartun

AmarilloCowboyFan
Reaction score
Yeagermeister;4095654 said:
Love me some Hot Tamales

Me too. I used to always get them when I would go to a movie. Our local UA theater stopped carrying them. I couldn't believe it.

Yeagermeister

Reaction score
AmarilloCowboyFan;4095669 said:
Me too. I used to always get them when I would go to a movie. Our local UA theater stopped carrying them. I couldn't believe it.

I used to do the same thing. Buy some at the store and sneak them in. :laugh2: