Best frozen pizza?

YosemiteSam

Unfriendly and Aloof!
Reaction score
4 meat is the best. Can't beat the price.

tombstone-pizza.jpg
Love ya bdc, but Tombstone is crap! Though Red Barron is even worse!

EDIT: By the way, I haven't bought a frozen pizza in more than a year.

nobody

Reaction score
000135122-1

Doctored up with garlic, extra cheese, italian seasoning, and cayenne is a good contender for great frozen pizza.

The only frozen pizza I can eat without doctoring is Sam's Choice Three Meat Pizza from Wal-mart. Even then, it could use some help.

Juggernaut

Reaction score
Stouffer's French Bread Pizza is the closest thing to "good" frozen pizza......This was a thread not too long ago, BTW. Someone told me about one they thought was really good, but I haven't seen it in my area.
I'll have to try that option. I'm always looking for the best option of any product I buy, especially frozen pizza. The next time I have to buy a frozen pizza to placate my hunger for pizza, I'll give this one a try:
1FCykNl.jpg

besides DiGiorno’s. Not a fan of that pizza.
I always prefer a freshly baked pizza over a frozen pizza, but unfortunately sometimes a freshly baked pizza isn't an option. Pizzeria! variety of DiGiorno is currently the brand I rely on for those times:
35ZyPWz.jpg

I love DiGiornos, it has to be cooked the right way. We leave it in between 5 and 7 minutes longer than the box says.
Since frozen pizzas are cooked in two stages, at the factory and finished at home, I prefer the Pizzeria! variety of DiGiorno because I can tell right out of the box that it is cooked more thoroughly at the factory, producing a much better crust when it is finished at home. Here's a comparison photo of a California Pizza Kitchen crust on the left compared to Pizzeria! crust on the right:
2Ec1ios.jpg

Last edited:

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
I'll have to try this one. I'm always looking for the best option of any product I buy, especially frozen pizza. The next time I have to buy a frozen pizza to placate my hunger for pizza, I'll give this one a try:
1FCykNl.jpg

I always prefer a freshly baked pizza over a frozen pizza, but unfortunately sometimes a freshly baked pizza isn't an option. Pizzeria! variety of DiGiorno is currently the brand I rely on for those times:
35ZyPWz.jpg

Since frozen pizzas are cooked in two stages, at the factory and finished at home, I prefer the DiGiorno Pizzeria! brand because I can tell right out of the box that it is cooked more thoroughly at the factory, producing a much better crust when it is finished at home. Here's a comparison picture of a frozen California Pizza Kitchen crust on the left compared to Pizzeria! crust on the right:
2Ec1ios.jpg
There are a few varieties of the French Bread Pizzas. I like the pepperoni, but I think there's a meat lover's type, with Pepperoni, sausage, and bacon? which I prefer. (It's been a while.)

Chrispierce

Reaction score
I'll have to try that option. I'm always looking for the best option of any product I buy, especially frozen pizza. The next time I have to buy a frozen pizza to placate my hunger for pizza, I'll give this one a try:
1FCykNl.jpg

35ZyPWz.jpg

Since frozen pizzas are cooked in two stages, at the factory and finished at home, I prefer the Pizzeria! variety of DiGiorno because I can tell right out of the box that it is cooked more thoroughly at the factory, producing a much better crust when it is finished at home. Here's a comparison photo of a California Pizza Kitchen crust on the left compared to Pizzeria! crust on the right:
2Ec1ios.jpg
Wow...you’re REALLY a frozen pizza connoisseur. I’m kinda surprised you haven’t tried Stouffer’s French Bread pizza. That’s like one of their big cornerstone products any frozen pizza junkie should have on hand in emergencies. Bake it...but be forewarned...it does get hot,so a cooling off period before taking first bite is advised.

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Wow...you’re REALLY a frozen pizza connoisseur. I’m kinda surprised you haven’t tried Stouffer’s French Bread pizza. That’s like one of their big cornerstone products any frozen pizza junkie should have on hand in emergencies. Bake it...but be forewarned...it does get hot,so a cooling off period before taking first bite is advised.
And it gets a bit too crunchy sometimes. I wonder if wrapping foil around the bottom half would help.

Chrispierce

Reaction score
There are a few varieties of the French Bread Pizzas. I like the pepperoni, but I think there's a meat lover's type, with Pepperoni, sausage, and bacon? which I prefer. (It's been a while.)
Oh their meat stuffed bell peppers are good too,if you haven’t tried them before.

Aviano90

Go Seahawks!!!
Reaction score