Best Girlfriend In The World!!!!

flomaster333

Reaction score
Ok so I am a long time reader, first time poster. I love reading this site, and it's where I get most of my Cowboy's news. I'm so excited right now I had to tell somebody! I got up this morning looking forward to watching NFL network all day and then eventually the game. However, when I woke up this morning, my girlfriend wanted me to open my Christmas gift from her early because she was so excited about giving it to me. So after much debate, I decided to open it. And much to my surprise, it was two tickets to the game tonight!!! So anyways I had to brag about her to somebody, this is only my second time to visit Texas Stadium, and I can't believe I'm going to be at most likely its last game!

:starspin

DragonCowboy

Reaction score
Wow, nice!

Enjoy the tickets (and don't make the mistake of not taking her :D), and stay for the closing ceremony. It's gonna be awesome.

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
flomaster333;2507038 said:
Ok so I am a long time reader, first time poster. I love reading this site, and it's where I get most of my Cowboy's news. I'm so excited right now I had to tell somebody! I got up this morning looking forward to watching NFL network all day and then eventually the game. However, when I woke up this morning, my girlfriend wanted me to open my Christmas gift from her early because she was so excited about giving it to me. So after much debate, I decided to open it. And much to my surprise, it was two tickets to the game tonight!!! So anyways I had to brag about her to somebody, this is only my second time to visit Texas Stadium, and I can't believe I'm going to be at most likely its last game!

Marry that girl. Propose to her for her Christmas. She's a keeper and thanks for sharing this with us. Tell her we all love her.

:welcome:

ladiewolve

Reaction score

Cograts!!! and :welcome:

Yeagermeister

Reaction score
Hostile;2507044 said:
Marry that girl. Propose to her for her Christmas. She's a keeper and thanks for sharing this with us. Tell her we all love her.

Great minds :D

peplaw06

That Guy
Reaction score
OK..... Hope you have a ring. Hos come up with an idea for him to propose at the game tonight.

Go!!!

CF74

Vet Min Plus
Reaction score
She's a keeper!!! Welcome to the board, take some pics:starspin

CF74

Vet Min Plus
Reaction score
cowboyfan4life_mark;2507054 said:
If you don't marry this one...I WILL!!!!!! :D

By the way flomaster333, you sound good on my truck. ;)

Hahaha, I got sum flows on my truck to:D

BehindEnemyLinez

Optimist Prime
Reaction score

She's definitely a keeper! You better get on one knee QUICK!!!

EDIT: It looks like we Zoners were all thinking the same thing! If they put you on the Jumbotron tonight it'll be the perfect time to pop the question...;)

flomaster333

Reaction score
HAHA I might have to ask her! I was wondering what the best time to get there would be? What time do all the festivities start?

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
flomaster333;2507065 said:
HAHA I might have to ask her! I was wondering what the best time to get there would be? What time do all the festivities start?
3 hours before kickoff.

Mr Cowboy

Reaction score
It's a trap.........proceed with caution!!!!!!!!

Welcome to the board and enjoy the game. If you are tailgating, get there about 3 PM. Take a jacket or hoodie with you. I was at last weeks game and a cold front came through at the begining of the 4th quarter, and got pretty cold. I think it's suppose to get cold in Dallas tonight, not sure what time though.

Dave_in-NC

Reaction score
Hostile;2507044 said:

And do it tonight, at the stadium.

cowboys4life

Reaction score
awesome....she's a keeper hahaha....hey my wife got me the next best thing other than my kids lol....finally got me my hdtv...

hairic

Reaction score
I don't think it'd be wise to propose at a building that might be imploded in a few years. If you decide to take her back to visit where you proposed for some anniversary, I don't think it'd have the same effect if your exact spot ends up being a mall bathroom.

sago1

Reaction score
It's rare to find a woman who loves football. It's equally rare to find a girlfriend who loves her Cowboy boyfriend enough to by him 2 tickets to a Cowboy game. Grab her and run to the nearest wedding chapel.