Best Girlfriend In The World!!!!

cowboyfan4life_mark

5 outta 8 ain't bad
Reaction score
hairic;2507127 said:
I don't think it'd be wise to propose at a building that might be imploded in a few years. If you decide to take her back to visit where you proposed for some anniversary, I don't think it'd have the same effect if your exact spot ends up being a mall bathroom.

:laugh2: And reality kicks in!!:bow:

The30YardSlant

Benched
Reaction score
flomaster333;2507038 said:
Ok so I am a long time reader, first time poster. I love reading this site, and it's where I get most of my Cowboy's news. I'm so excited right now I had to tell somebody! I got up this morning looking forward to watching NFL network all day and then eventually the game. However, when I woke up this morning, my girlfriend wanted me to open my Christmas gift from her early because she was so excited about giving it to me. So after much debate, I decided to open it. And much to my surprise, it was two tickets to the game tonight!!! So anyways I had to brag about her to somebody, this is only my second time to visit Texas Stadium, and I can't believe I'm going to be at most likely its last game!

:starspin

That-Is-A_Trap_(Star_Wars).jpg

Idgit

Fattening up
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Who you gonna take with the extra ticket? I might be available.

peplaw06

That Guy
Reaction score
hairic;2507127 said:
I don't think it'd be wise to propose at a building that might be imploded in a few years. If you decide to take her back to visit where you proposed for some anniversary, I don't think it'd have the same effect if your exact spot ends up being a mall bathroom.

Good call... nevermind.

You should probably break it off. It's a sign. She got you tickets to go to a place that won't exist in a few years.

DaBoys4Life

Benched
Reaction score
Ok so I am a long time reader, first time poster. I love reading this site, and it's where I get most of my Cowboy's news. I'm so excited right now I had to tell somebody! I got up this morning looking forward to watching NFL network all day and then eventually the game. However, when I woke up this morning, my girlfriend wanted me to open my Christmas gift from her early because she was so excited about giving it to me. So after much debate, I decided to open it. And much to my surprise, it was two tickets to the game tonight!!! So anyways I had to brag about her to somebody, this is only my second time to visit Texas Stadium, and I can't believe I'm going to be at most likely its last game!

that's awesome man.

Da Hammer

The Natural
Reaction score
Like others have said she a keeper man!!!! Very nice story and yea marry that girl haha!

BehindEnemyLinez

Optimist Prime
Reaction score
It's a trap.........proceed with caution!!!!!!!!

SHHHHHHH!!!!! Those of us who are married love to take some unsuspecting newbie down with us! You know what they say, misery loves company (boy am I glad my wife knows nothing about this site :D )!!!

flomaster333

Reaction score
Idgit;2507167 said:
Who you gonna take with the extra ticket? I might be available.

:laugh2: Haha sorry man, I'm bringing her. She's great, she doesn't like football, but she watches the games with me and acts like she's interested. So yall might be right...it could be a trap. Haha I'm worried now! :laugh2:

tyke1doe

Reaction score

You'd better go ahead and propose to her before another Cowboys fan beats your time. ;)

If you're of age, that is. :)

tyke1doe

Reaction score
sago1;2507151 said:
It's rare to find a woman who loves football. It's equally rare to find a girlfriend who loves her Cowboy boyfriend enough to by him 2 tickets to a Cowboy game. Grab her and run to the nearest wedding chapel.

LOL!

I agree.

The thing about it is is that if she starts to change, he can always say that she knew he was a Cowboys fan. Heck, she even gave him two tickets to the game. :)

I used to have a girlfriend who wanted me to be all into her, even if a Cowboys game was on. Needless to say, I got rid of her. :D

GimmeTheBall!

Junior College Transfer
Reaction score

How presumptuous of her, to buy the tickets without checking with you first. You might have had planned on Chinese and some movies tonight.

Walker

Texas Ranger
Reaction score
Marry her or I will. If you decide to do the right thing and Marry her, then I hope she has a hot sister. :eek:: The after game special should be awesome!

Joe71

Reaction score
flomaster333;2507215 said:
:laugh2: Haha sorry man, I'm bringing her. She's great, she doesn't like football, but she watches the games with me and acts like she's interested. So yall might be right...it could be a trap. Haha I'm worried now! :laugh2:

:laugh2: :laugh1: :bounce: Congrats!

Biggems

White and Nerdy
Reaction score
Too bad its such short notice....you could print out photos of all the names on the ring of honor.....then photo shop her name next to the last player listed....

then at the game as soon as it is over....show her the pics and then as she sees her name, you get down on one knee and ask her to be in your personal ring of honor for the rest of your days.....

jterrell

Penguinite
Reaction score

gratz bro. seriously... gratz on the game and the girl!!!

tomson75

Brain Dead Shill
Reaction score
romoakatruebeast;2507310 said:
must be nice..

of course to have someone special like that

Oh c'mon....I bet there are plenty of special ladies in Fredrock. Just go wander around Mary Washington. You might even find a smart one! ;) :D

BTW...Harrisonburg is the official 'the burg'. ;)

peplaw06

That Guy
Reaction score
Walker;2507287 said:
Marry her or I will. If you decide to do the right thing and Marry her, then I hope she has a hot sister. :eek:: The after game special should be awesome!
No pun intended I'm sure.

Biggems;2507308 said:
Too bad its such short notice....you could print out photos of all the names on the ring of honor.....then photo shop her name next to the last player listed....

then at the game as soon as it is over....show her the pics and then as she sees her name, you get down on one knee and ask her to be in your personal ring of honor for the rest of your days.....
That's pretty good.