Best Girlfriend In The World!!!!

jamesdojr

Reaction score
I'm blue and gray with envy that you get to go. But I'm married to a Cowboys fan. It's great. Actually she took a step this year. She watched the combine with me. And believe it or not, she picked Tashard Choice as her favorite running back in the combine. And when Dallas drafted him she was ecstatic. I was ecstatic because she was. I didn't really know much about him. But now, watching him play, I'm pretty impressed with her eye. He's a good player with the potenial of being great. She's already been asking about the next combine and says she plans on studying the players more..... :)

For Christmas I bought her an 8x10 hand signed autograph of Tashard in his GA Tech uniform carrying a golden sledghammer onto the field.

I think Romo made a comment this week about the team not knowing they had as good of a player in Tashard as they had. When he made that comment I yelled out.... "you didn't know but my wife did"

Don Corleone

Reaction score
flomaster333;2507038 said:
Ok so I am a long time reader, first time poster. I love reading this site, and it's where I get most of my Cowboy's news. I'm so excited right now I had to tell somebody! I got up this morning looking forward to watching NFL network all day and then eventually the game. However, when I woke up this morning, my girlfriend wanted me to open my Christmas gift from her early because she was so excited about giving it to me. So after much debate, I decided to open it. And much to my surprise, it was two tickets to the game tonight!!! So anyways I had to brag about her to somebody, this is only my second time to visit Texas Stadium, and I can't believe I'm going to be at most likely its last game!

:starspin

Does she have a sister?? :D

Ren

Reaction score
Ok so I am a long time reader, first time poster. I love reading this site, and it's where I get most of my Cowboy's news. I'm so excited right now I had to tell somebody! I got up this morning looking forward to watching NFL network all day and then eventually the game. However, when I woke up this morning, my girlfriend wanted me to open my Christmas gift from her early because she was so excited about giving it to me. So after much debate, I decided to open it. And much to my surprise, it was two tickets to the game tonight!!! So anyways I had to brag about her to somebody, this is only my second time to visit Texas Stadium, and I can't believe I'm going to be at most likely its last game!

dude, marry her

DEZBRYANT x88x

Caps8Cowboys41
Reaction score
tomson75;2507326 said:
Oh c'mon....I bet there are plenty of special ladies in Fredrock. Just go wander around Mary Washington. You might even find a smart one! ;) :D

BTW...Harrisonburg is the official 'the burg'. ;)

HAHAHAH....Been to Harrisonburg a couple times for a basketball tourneys....but they real burg is where i am ..sorry tomson!!!

:laugh2: :laugh2:

EveryoneElse

Reaction score
flomaster333;2507215 said:
:laugh2: Haha sorry man, I'm bringing her. She's great, she doesn't like football, but she watches the games with me and acts like she's interested. So yall might be right...it could be a trap. Haha I'm worried now! :laugh2:

She wants to get you in a public place to tell you she is pregnant.

JK, excellent. Marry her, cause this kinda thing doesn't happen in real life.

*disclaimer

I love my wife.

tomson75

Brain Dead Shill
Reaction score
tunahelper;2507527 said:
Marry her! Check out my wedding cake to the left.

HA! I always wondered what that was.

off topic....I absolutely can't stand MTV....but I've skated my whole life, and felt I should check out Rob and Big. That's one of the funniest damn shows on television. I'm going to force my pops to watch it when I go visit for xmas.

RamziD

Reaction score
tunahelper;2507527 said:

Damn... some of you Cowboys fans really put me into place, lol

Nice cake, man...

Seven

Messenger to the football Gods
Reaction score
EveryoneElse;2507495 said:
She wants to get you in a public place to tell you she is pregnant.

JK, excellent. Marry her, cause this kinda thing doesn't happen in real life.

*disclaimer

I love my wife

She's right behind you, isn't she...............Damn!

Back to topic..............enough with all this marriage talk. Shack-up and fornicate. Marriage is so...............80's. :D

Seven

Messenger to the football Gods
Reaction score
tunahelper;2507527 said:

Always wondered what that was. Very nice.
How'd ya bring yourself to cut that thing?

tunahelper

Reaction score
Seven;2507549 said:
Always wondered what that was. Very nice.
How'd ya bring yourself to cut that thing?

It was difficult, but tasted like honey! Thanks for the compliment folks...

JPostSam

Reaction score
Hostile;2507044 said:
Marry that girl. Propose to her for her Christmas. She's a keeper and thanks for sharing this with us. Tell her we all love her.

:welcome:

:signmast:

that's a keeper!

:catty:

bysbox1

Reaction score

Does she have a single sister?