Best Leaders in History and a partial why if can

Sarek

Povar
Reaction score
Ok i'm sure there should be quite a few opinions. I or no one else is looking for political talk but rather historical greatness and leadership. Nobody cares about your party. All historical leaders are welcomed here.

I am going to pick two leaders which i think are the greatest ever and i am going to pick one personal favorite.

The greatest leaders ever.
1 and 1a.

Augustus Caesar is the greatest leader ever in history in my opinion. No other human could take control of a crumbling empire and give it a glory that it never had before him. Augustus knew slavery was wrong and he also knew that Aristotle was correct in his unmovable mover theory. I agree with them both and therefore consider Augustus the greatest leader ever. No need for the Census Augustus was already the best ever.

Abraham Lincoln, we all know why and i won't go into detail. A master of leadership and confidence, none surpass him in American history from my point of view.

King Solomon, it was all done under the sun before you arrived, yours is second hand news. What say you?

I add any/all video clips for dramatic effect feel free do to the same.

Good Luck!

Sarek

Povar
Reaction score
It's probably to late for well thought out responses, i'm hoping by morning there will be a few. Godspeed.

Sorry for some of the bad grammar above.

Last edited:

Melonfeud

I Copy!,,, er,,,I guess,,,ah,,,maybe.
Reaction score
Moses & Patton

1) Moses ,well truth be told he wasn't really 100% straight up human in our modern sense, he was found in them cattails and raised amongst the hierarchy of Egyptian ruling elites,he had that magic wizard stick &,the ark of covenant (which if the design schematics were studied closely was a powerful capacitor,then you add that miracle substance into it(mono atomic gold) which when he smashed the stone tablets that were written by " God's hand" in a pissed off tangent upon seeing his tribe of peeps had made a golden calf to 'worship' so he broke& "burnt" it into dust( that's a neat trick in itself burning gold into dust, if one were to rub two footballish brain cells together pondering upon that)anyway ,it took more technology than goat turd fueled wherewithal to turn it into powder,cast it upon the water& make his wayward posse drink it,,,o_O they believe that once x amount of mono atomic gold were placed inside the ark of the covenant it morphed from capacitor to super conductor ( a levitation, wormhole,deathray capable CASING-LINER :starspin:)

2) Patton, cuz' the dude knew of different times& place experiences,, also he was no B.S. and wouldn't let the guts of his dead enemies go to waste when those tracks of his tanks could be greased/ lubricated with them, that truly is an inspiring attribute, seldom if ever encountered in modern times anymore,,,,o_O

Last edited:

Melonfeud

Reaction score
Ok i'm sure there should be quite a few opinions. I or no one else is looking for political talk but rather historical greatness and leadership. Nobody cares about your party. All historical leaders are welcomed here.

I am going to pick two leaders which i think are the greatest ever and i am going to pick one personal favorite.

The greatest leaders ever.
1 and 1a.

Augustus Caesar is the greatest leader ever in history in my opinion. No other human could take control of a crumbling empire and give it a glory that it never had before him. Augustus knew slavery was wrong and he also knew that Aristotle was correct in his unmovable mover theory. I agree with them both and therefore consider Augustus the greatest leader ever. No need for the Census Augustus was already the best ever.

Abraham Lincoln, we all know why and i won't go into detail. A master of leadership and confidence, none surpass him in American history from my point of view.

King Solomon, it was all done under the sun before you arrived, yours is second hand news. What say you?

I add any/all video clips for dramatic effect feel free do to the same.

Good Luck!

King Solomon?, by that mere mention, friend! you've invoked a broad& vast array of open thought warfare,ranging anywhere from the ' time discordium' when "god" first said LET THERE BE LIGHT,,,
( when that cat first set this little play action play ground up)
To the conceptual thought of a Planet Earth without the tyranny of a ROMAN EMPIRE unleashed upon it,,,
( I'm of fair certainty this is a blundering or stumble-bumming effect wholly unaccounted upon on yer' end Sarek:laugh:)

Last edited:

Melonfeud

Reaction score
Friendly reminder:

CowboysZone Rule #7 - You will not post political discussions or comments.

Please keep that in mind when posting in this thread.
So,I reckon that whole 1858 LINCOLN vs. DOUGLAS debate is hereby " off the table" BIGDAWG?,,,
sound wisdom & I agree,,,cuz' I'm fixing to direct this here thread towards the ancient lost CASING-LINER's of harmonic sound powers, interstellar traveling & other such dense brain jarring affairs, BRO!,,,:thumbup:

cowboyec

Reaction score
•ELVIS...born to Rock!
•Coach Tom Landry...helped build this thing we all love from the ground up...genius of both sides of the ball...did it with class.
•Tex Schramm...helped build this thing we all love from the ground up...a true pioneer and visionary to the very end.
•Roger Staubach....galvanized his team and willed them to win time and time again.

Melonfeud

Reaction score
Winston Churchill - WWII may have had a different outcome without his leadership, courage and inspiration for our critical Ally, England.
Yet, my fellow friend nightrain, in a world without the ROMAN EMPIRE! ,,, Winston's world would've been quite different, huh?,,, along with those greedy Spainards mucking it up and such in mezzo America, plus that library in Alexandra would probably still been able for you to have checked out the working schematics for construction of yer' very own working space port( although I'd imagine the overdue book fee on something like that could prolly range upwards to a goat or sheep per day,huh?)
Also,,, CHRIST himself wouldn't even have been nailed to the cross,,,which in turn might have really not been such a bad idea according to what I've read,,,er,,,concerning his personal thoughts on that matter at the TIME,,,o_O

Sarek

Povar
Reaction score
King Solomon?, by that mere mention, friend! you've invoked a broad& vast array of open thought warfare,ranging anywhere from the ' time discordium' when "god" first said LET THERE BE LIGHT,,,
( when that cat first set this little play action play ground up)

To the conceptual thought of a Planet Earth without the tyranny of a ROMAN EMPIRE unleashed upon it,,,
( I'm of fair certainty this is a blundering or stumble-bumming effect wholly unaccounted upon on yer' end Sarek:laugh:)
I was stumble-bumming last night, those late night west coast games don't agree very well with me. :facepalm: ...You'll have to count me out for any "open thought warfare" today :lmao:

nightrain

Since 1971
Reaction score
Yet, my fellow friend nightrain, in a world without the ROMAN EMPIRE! ,,, Winston's world would've been quite different, huh?,,, along with those greedy Spainards mucking it up and such in mezzo America, plus that library in Alexandra would probably still been able for you to have checked out the working schematics for construction of yer' very own working space port( although I'd imagine the overdue book fee on something like that could prolly range upwards to a goat or sheep per day,huh?)
Also,,, CHRIST himself wouldn't even have been nailed to the cross,,,which in turn might have really not been such a bad idea according to what I've read,,,er,,,concerning his personal thoughts on that matter at the TIME,,,o_O
Much of the globe would be different today without Roman influence. From organizational structuring, economic and monetary systems, nutrition, engineering, defense; the Roman Empire was indeed a model of marvel with everlasting influence. I was in Bath, England over the summer and it's incredible to see the functional longevity of Roman engineering.

dallasdave

Reaction score
No Roman Empire :omg::eek::eek::eek:

Melonfeud

Reaction score
Much of the globe would be different today without Roman influence. From organizational structuring, economic and monetary systems, nutrition, engineering, defense; the Roman Empire was indeed a model of marvel with everlasting influence. I was in Bath, England over the summer and it's incredible to see the functional longevity of Roman engineering.

Man Alive, you know I can appreciate that thought you hold,yet how can the simple concept of their borg-like/ killer Amoeba voraciousness escape one's thought's that they didn't just miraculously pull all that neat technical capabilities solely from their Mediterranean exit orifice all of a suddenly ,,,o_O

That was from the collected assimilation of higher caliber accomplishments from vastly superior preceding civilizations, the romans were clods/ hillbillies on the de-evolutionary stage of man-kind,,, after they pulled that prior mentioned "nail job" to a certain somebody,,,, what changed?
Other than religious oppression/dark ages/ real super sloped low brow B.S.
( you kinda follow what's been written about that moses/ ark of the covenant, with the parting of the Jordan river& red sea? Or even how Solomon's temple of grandeur was constructed without the sound of hammer nor forge to be heard?,,, or how that town of Jericho was, was heaped upon it's occupant's heads by what?,,o_O)
Yer' espousing the greatness of the last ,most recent degraded form of structured civilization is all cuz' it's the most easiest of verification,,,:rolleyes:

:starspin::thumbup::starspin:

We're good bro!, I've been to England myself, it's pretty condensed as compared to the southwest,,,,I'll verify that.

Sarek

Povar
Reaction score
I need to visit Rome one day. Great stuff.

nightrain

Since 1971
Reaction score
Man Alive, you know I can appreciate that thought you hold,yet how can the simple concept of their borg-like/ killer Amoeba voraciousness escape one's thought's that they didn't just miraculously pull all that neat technical capabilities solely from their Mediterranean exit orifice all of a suddenly ,,,o_O

That was from the collected assimilation of higher caliber accomplishments from vastly superior preceding civilizations, the romans were clods/ hillbillies on the de-evolutionary stage of man-kind,,, after they pulled that prior mentioned "nail job" to a certain somebody,,,, what changed?
Other than religious oppression/dark ages/ real super sloped low brow B.S.
( you kinda follow what's been written about that moses/ ark of the covenant, with the parting of the Jordan river& red sea? Or even how Solomon's temple of grandeur was constructed without the sound of hammer nor forge to be heard?,,, or how that town of Jericho was, was heaped upon it's occupant's heads by what?,,o_O)
Yer' espousing the greatness of the last ,most recent degraded form of structured civilization is all cuz' it's the most easiest of verification,,,:rolleyes:

:starspin::thumbup::starspin:
You are on fire!

I need to visit Rome one day. Great stuff.
It's on my bucket list.