Best Movie Villains of All Time

quickccc

Reaction score
Clubber makes it but not Ivan Drago? He killed Apollo - the hate from that alone was enough....didn't even matter that he was Russian in the mid 80s.
" I pity da fool " ...Clubber.Lang.

Charisma. Personality. Aura. and very much a talkative big mouth.

That helps makes up a ggreat very aappealing, spontaneous villain character.

Tabascocat

Dexternjack
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
If not previously mentioned:

Nurse Ratched
Hannibal Lecter
The Wicked Witch in Oz
Lord Voldemort

gtb1943

Reaction score
l-intro-1682986813.jpg
would it kill you to label the character and movie?
I recognized less than half of those

DallasEast

Cowboys 24/7/365
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Yes!!! I hate that her part was so limited in that movie. I loved her and hated her at the same time.
She definitely made the movie better with the little she was asked to do but it could have altered the movie's plot if her role grew larger than supporting. I could see her playing a dual role in both Kill Bill films like Michael Parks and Gordon Liu--maybe like the role of the assassin sent to kill Beatrix in her motel room?

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
She definitely made the movie better with the little she was asked to do but it could have altered the movie's plot if her role grew larger than supporting. I could see her playing a dual role in both Kill Bill films like Michael Parks and Gordon Liu--maybe like the role of the assassin sent to kill Beatrix in her motel room?
Or if she somehow survived the initial battle, and hunted down Bea later, say on her way to Bill's.

DallasEast

Cowboys 24/7/365
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Or if she somehow survived the initial battle, and hunted down Bea later, say on her way to Bill's.
Practically everyone, who got in Black Mamba's way, tried to kill her and she allowed to live ended up missing at least one body part. In Gogo's case, it was part of her brain that was lobotomized. It would be Zombie Gogo vs Beatrix Kiddo.

While we are on the subject :) we have basically given Gogo the revenge plot it was assumed would go to little Nikki, Vernita Green/Copperhead's daughter, in any sequel--that never happened (stupid Hollywood). :mad: [/spoiler]