Best part of Diggs interception

Zekeats

theranchsucks
Reaction score
Best part of the Diggs interception that was not discussed is how smart he was to just go down instead of risking anything.

Shows how intelligent Diggs is as a player.
He was gonna take off but lve stopped him. FYI I woulda preferred he took it to the house

aikemirv

Reaction score
still not sure how Diggs missed that int near the sideline as he jumped in front of WR and ball went through his hands. You hold on to that pass you are dancing in the endzone.
There were 2 that went through his hands Monday night.

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Best part of the Diggs interception that was not discussed is how smart he was to just go down instead of risking anything.

Didn't LVE tell him to get down? Doesn't really matter, he did it, and that's all that counts.

Personally, I thought the best part was that he got his hands under it and rolled on his side to make sure there was no question that it didn't hit the ground.

tyke1doe

Reaction score

Nope. Diggs wanted to take it to the house. You could tell - or at least I could.

LVE motioned him to go down.

But Diggs wanted him a pick six, and if LVE doesn't tell him to hit the deck, Diggs was taking it to the house! :laugh:

TequilaCowboy

Reaction score
Yeah, it was LVE .. it was LVE's best play of the night :D

LVE is amazing, he is always around the ball but usually not the one who made the play....sometimes he does make a tackle sort of like the blind pig finding a acorn kind of thing, but he seems to be a day late and dollar short most of the time. The guy is so slow, physically and mentally. Anyway, great catch by Diggs and yes the right thing was to lay down. LVE almost wanted to tackle Diggs himself.