Best part of Diggs interception

Silverz1972

Reaction score
I was like him. How they hell does that receiver trip over his own feet and fall down like that. He probably got up and was like ‘did I do that’.

The best part was the camera man zooming in on Daniel Jones so we could all laugh at the clueless look he had on his face. I told my dad it brought back memories of the goofball looks we used to see on Eli Manning's face.

exciter

Reaction score
Best part of the Diggs interception that was not discussed is how smart he was to just go down instead of risking anything.

Shows how intelligent Diggs is as a player.
Yup! After jumping up, running 10 yards and Vanderesch jumping in front telling him to get down, his brain begin to work!

exciter

Reaction score
The best part was the camera man zooming in on Daniel Jones so we could all laugh at the clueless look he had on his face. I told my dad it brought back memories of the goofball looks we used to see on Eli Manning's face.
Trolling the nation post yesterday… one of the Giants fans said virtually the same thing!!!

Pass2Run

Reaction score
Best part of the Diggs interception that was not discussed is how smart he was to just go down instead of risking anything.

Probably our most underrated, underappreciated player on the defense. Might be Brown, but I think it's Diggs.

JoeKing

Diehard
Reaction score

It doesn't take much intelligence to just go down when his entire sideline was yelling at him to do so. This is tantamount to Forrest Gump following directions from the crowd to stop. Diggs' natural instinct was to run with the ball. It took intervention from his sideline to get him to go down. So, let's stop making up stories about this being an intelligent decision for Diggs to just go down. That's not what happened.