Twitter: Best play of Cole Beasley's Career

glimmerman

Reaction score
Dak looked exactly like Aaron Rodgers on that throw.
What happened. He had a bad accident but he seems like he is not playing with the same intensity sometimes. I know as a seasoned player he should drop back in the pocket and be patient. And deliver a strike. But he played with so much excitement.

glimmerman

Reaction score
At the time I thought he sailed out of bounds . That game was insane like 36-35 if I remember .
Was a good day. Watching him move so fast out of the pocket. I just hope he can realize he needs to be that QB. Not a drop back and scan the field pocket passer. He moves the pocket to a safer place while scanning. When he runs and guns he is at his best.

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
What happened. He had a bad accident but he seems like he is not playing with the same intensity sometimes. I know as a seasoned player he should drop back in the pocket and be patient. And deliver a strike. But he played with so much excitement.

The intensity is still there that’s not the problem he’s just not playing well. Everything was fine until he came back from the calf injury last season. He’s been inconsistent ever since. It appears to me he’s lost his confidence. Clearly doesn’t look like the same player he was during the first 6 games last year.

GimmeTheBall!

Junior College Transfer
Reaction score

They grow so fast.
GEHACXHZJ6JLFLA7J5JAIPBVEM.jpg

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
I actually thought it was Romo-esque

Romo never entered my mind when I saw that throw, it was identical to Aaron Rodgers. The way he rolled out and the release. Very similar to the throw Aaron Rodgers made against the Cowboys in the 2016 playoffs. That was the best throw Dak ever made. That was special!

Nexx

Reaction score
Romo never entered my mind when I saw that throw, it was identical to Aaron Rodgers. The way he rolled out and the release. Very similar to the throw Aaron Rodgers made against the Cowboys in the 2016 playoffs. That was the best throw Dak ever made. That was special!

I mean it was pretty close to this play

glimmerman

Reaction score
The intensity is still there that’s not the problem he’s just not playing well. Everything was fine until he came back from the calf injury last season. He’s been inconsistent ever since. It appears to me he’s lost his confidence. Clearly doesn’t look like the same player he was during the first 6 games last year.
Yeah the calf injury set him back and likely scared him. And now before the season they did a MRI on the ankle because he felt something “pop”. If it wasnt bothering him after the pop why would they do a MRI. He was running around during the game. I hope it don’t take him some games to get confidence back.

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
I mean it was pretty close to this play

The only similarity was it was a TD throw but Romo was able to set and throw. Dak was still running and his body position and the way he threw the ball looked identical to Aaron Rodgers on this throw.

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
Yeah the calf injury set him back and likely scared him. And now before the season they did a MRI on the ankle because he felt something “pop”. If it wasnt bothering him after the pop why would they do a MRI. He was running around during the game. I hope it don’t take him some games to get confidence back.

He’s going to have a tough time getting his confidence back the way he’s playing and the way fans are jumping all over him. There’s a video of him being heckled at training camp. There’s another video of fans throwing trash at him after he was injured in the season opener. I hope not but this could be the beginning of the end for Dak. He could end up like Carson Wentz who played very good for Philly early and was having an MVP season, then returned from an injury never to be the same player. Dak only signed a four-year deal so the Cowboys are going to have to make a decision on him after next season. If they have any plans on signing him to a third contract they’ll do it after next season. They can’t allow him to play out the final year of his contract because they can’t franchise him again.

If he doesn’t get back to the consistent QB he was at some point this season and throughout next season the Cowboys are going to let him walk after the 2024 season or see if he’ll agree to a trade if they can find a team. He’s not playing well and the majority of the fan base doesn’t like him or believes in him and the Cowboys certainly aren’t going to pay him an even bigger contract unless he gets back to the level of play we saw early last season. I’m starting to think Dak won’t be here in two years and the Cowboys may be looking for a new QB. The fact they’re winning games with Cooper Rush is more of a sign the Cowboys may feel they can find another QB. They don’t like paying big money to players who aren’t producing which is why they moved on from Amari Cooper. Jerry admitted recently it was about money with Amari.

glimmerman

Reaction score
He’s going to have a tough time getting his confidence back the way he’s playing and the way fans are jumping all over him. There’s a video of him being heckled at training camp. There’s another video of fans throwing trash at him after he was injured in the season opener. I hope not but this could be the beginning of the end for Dak. He could end up like Carson Wentz who played very good for Philly early and was having an MVP season, then returned from an injury never to be the same player. Dak only signed a four-year deal so the Cowboys are going to have to make a decision on him after next season. If they have any plans on signing him to a third contract they’ll do it after next season. They can’t allow him to play out the final year of his contract because they can’t franchise him again.

If he doesn’t get back to the consistent QB he was at some point this season and throughout next season the Cowboys are going to let him walk after the 2024 season or see if he’ll agree to a trade if they can find a team. He’s not playing well and the majority of the fan base doesn’t like him or believes in him and the Cowboys certainly aren’t going to pay him an even bigger contract unless he gets back to the level of play we saw early last season. I’m starting to think Dak won’t be here in two years and the Cowboys may be looking for a new QB. The fact they’re winning games with Cooper Rush is more of a sign the Cowboys may feel they can find another QB. They don’t like paying big money to players who aren’t producing which is why they moved on from Amari Cooper. Jerry admitted recently it was about money with Amari.
Problem is that Dak wasn’t playing well but when Rush came in it wasn’t any difference. The reason is Moore quit running the ball. Last year we played bucs and the same thing. But then Moore comes back and starts running the ball and Dak looked great until the injury in the pats game. He came back and played pretty good but we had injuries to O-Line and both RBs for a while and Moore got away from the run again. When you get away from the run it’s trouble. Moore should know this by know. Both JJ and MM said they were running it this season and other than the first game we have and we have won. But Moore has no running game strategy. He won’t call designed screens and no toss, sweeps, or pitches. Barely any off tackle runs. When he calls off tackle we usually break one. Does he not look at film..