Twitter: Best play of Cole Beasley's Career

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
I was about to press "play", but realized I already knew what play it was, simply because of the limited options. But yes, it was an excellent play.

J12B

Reaction score
..I agree. I remember thinking how the hell did he get two feet in?
Don't remember If Dallas won.

They went for 2 and got it.

Ended up winning. The game had no affect on their seeding that year so the 2 point attempt made a lot of sense.

Beat Seattle at home the week after too in the Wildcard round. Then lost to the Rams.

NotForLong

Reaction score
Less of a spin move, and more of a running in a half circle, yes? Almost like Romo's escape from Watt, but a bit wider
Yes . . . This is Dak's signature move . . . But for some reason He is unable to perform it mow

Without it He is nothing

SteveTheCowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Well you did it. Don't light the match and blame everyone else for the fire
How these people don't see what they do is beyond me. They literally DO....what they complain about. It's unbelievable.

WelllI guess I can believe it. I should not be surprised.

SteveTheCowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
By the way...a SWEET play by Dak. Can he still do this?

Not being facetious.....Seriously.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
@TheMarathonContinues this is the spin move i was trying to explain to you in the other thread

He no longer does it . . . and this is why I believe he is struggling
I’m as big of a Dak fan as anyone but you are correct. I know there were a few times where he’d spin and run into a sack…..but he doesn’t seem to show that ability anymore and he should because it doesn’t take speed or athleticism to do it….his confidence seems shot in that pocket.

NotForLong

Reaction score
I’m as big of a Dak fan as anyone but you are correct. I know there were a few times where he’d spin and run into a sack…..but he doesn’t seem to show that ability anymore and he should because it doesn’t take speed or athleticism to do it….his confidence seems shot in that pocket.
Its a shame and I find it hard to understand but Thats because I am an outsider looking in

But if I were Him I would just let it all hang out. . . At this point He has nothing to lose . . . He already has the money. . . . And if He continues down this path His Legacy will be shot, He needs to snap out of it

He always plays His Best Ball when he is inspired and feels He needs to keep the Job. . . Maybe the competition will lite a fire under him

He will be back eventually . . . we shall all see

For me an improved Dak is always good for the Cowboys . . . its all on His Shoulders now

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
Its a shame and I find it hard to understand but Thats because I am an outsider looking in

But if I were Him I would just let it all hang out. . . At this point He has nothing to lose . . . He already has the money. . . . And if He continues down this path His Legacy will be shot, He needs to snap out of it

He always plays His Best Ball when he is inspired and feels He needs to keep the Job. . . Maybe the competition will lite a fire under him

He will be back eventually . . . we shall all see

For me an improved Dak is always good for the Cowboys . . . its all on His Shoulders now
I mean it’s gonna say a lot about him because the team has won without him. The whole point of him coming back is he’s suppose to be better than Rush. In order for him to be better he’s going to have to use his legs and push the football down the field.

NotForLong

Reaction score
I mean it’s gonna say a lot about him because the team has won without him. The whole point of him coming back is he’s suppose to be better than Rush. In order for him to be better he’s going to have to use his legs and push the football down the field.
I like what I see from Cooper but I do hold my breath when he makes a deep throw . . . For that reason I am still holding off judgement. For me the next 2 games will cement my judgement of Him for this season.

And even if Cooper performs well (which I hope) Dak will still be back

Hopefully something clicks for His sake and The Cowboys