Best Quartbacks in NFL History Tier List

Hawkeye0202

Reaction score
Moderator Edit: https://www.sogsports.com/best-quarterbacks-of-all-time-tier-list/

Interesting ........Marino with no ring on tier 2 and Aikman with three on tier 3, same as Eli Manning. As good as he is, P Mahomes on the list is a bit premature.

FV4zFncWAAEIsZf

Last edited by a moderator:

MountaineerCowboy

Reaction score
I wish they would actually rank these in terms of skill and not just in terms of how you did in your era of competition.

Otto Graham?
Joe Namath?
Sid Luckman?
N.V. Brocklin?
Sammy Baugh?

They should be their own lists. There's back ups in the NFL today that would dominate in their time periods.

P.S. Joe Namath is the most overrated football player ever.

baltcowboy

Reaction score
Interesting ........Marino with no ring on tier 2 and Aikman with three on tier 3, same as Eli Manning. As good as he is, P Mahomes on the list is a bit premature.

FV4zFncWAAEIsZf
Wow. A Cowboys hater made this list. I never saw Stauback play but I hear he was the best overall quarterback in the 70s. Russ, Eli, Big Ben on the same line as Aikman. Drew Brees (stat padder) and Steve Young over Aikman. I will even defend the Romo lovers McNabb, Bledsoe and Stafford are not a tier over Romo.

MountaineerCowboy

Reaction score
Where do y’all find this stuff. Can just anybody do their own ranking? At least this joker found bubble gum pics of the QB’s.

Ya got ya choice of Aikman, Staubach or E. Manning. Who ya gonna call?
What? Is Otto Graham busy or something?

75boyz

Reaction score
Just on the pure physical ability to consistently and accurately make all the professional throws its Rodgers and Marino.

This is my opinion and does not include ALL the everything else categories that go into being an NFL QB.

Just strictly the physical passing talent of the oblong ball.

Prime Marino or Rodgers.
Its one or the other imo.

Last edited: