Best Super Bowl Result for the Cowboys

Motorola

Reaction score
I'm stuck in the middle of Chief territory. Its going to suck no matter who wins.

I'm watching for the commercials and hope they are better than last years.
Yesterday I heard on the radio be$t buddie$ Snoop Dog and Martha Stewart have one - I can't recall the product\service.

maryquality

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Didn't an egals fan eat horse excrement last time they won the Super Bowl?? Talk about crazy fans!! :eek:

acr731

Jerry learned to GM from Pee Wee Herman
Reaction score
Like what happened to us with Dak except no Super Bowl.
This has been the main issue with Dak, he demanded top dollar and didn't do squat to earn it. On top of that, he has also failed miserably to live up to the contract since the day he signed it. All he does if offer empty promise after empty promise with no signs of improvement.

PA Cowboy Fan

Reaction score
I look at it as a win-win; if Chiefs win that’s great - if Fecals win it just rubs it in Jerry’s face a little more…
Jerry doesnt care. Didn't care when they won last time. Didn't care when the Giants won 2 SBs.

DallasEast

Cowboys 24/7/365
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
This is too funny. Jerry won't be embarrassed, no matter who wins. As long as people continue to talk about Dallas he's fine and he will remain this way to the day he dies.
^ This.

It is amazing how some people are stuck in their self-belief Jerry Jones thinks about the franchise like they do. Sure. Jerry Jones cares but he does not care how his franchise will achieve success like some people hope.

February 25 will be the 34th anniversary of Jones purchasing the franchise. Jones never stepped out of the limelight. He has stood center stage from the beginning, even during the Jimmy Johnson era. From day one, Jones has provided numerous examples--through action and spoken word--of how he believes the team will win Super Bowls--with the number one example being his (soon) 34-year stranglehold of the team's football management.

Yet, there continue being these prevailing self-beliefs that events like today's Super Bowl will FINALLY get Jones on 'the right track'. Which is more maddening? Jones spontaneously blossoming into a general manager which he has not been since the Johnson's oversight and post-departure influence extending into Barry Switzer's era? Or anyone ignoring everything Jones has done ever since but 'know' he will change whenever (fill in the blank) happens?

/rant

Captain43Crash

Reaction score
The only good thing that can happen with an eagles win is Hurtz wants 100m per season and breaks their cap and ability to bring back any of their voluminous amount of FAs
Hurts doesn’t seem as greedy as Dak. I did really like Dak too, until his inconsistent play this year, but he did take every possible dollar he could on his contract.
I hope not, but I could see Hurts giving Philly a discount on his next contract.

CouchCoach

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Since this GM doesn't even understand what PHL did in the off season and how set up they are for a reload, there is no benefit to the Cowboys as long as this GM is in place.

A man who knows it all can learn nothing from others.

sjmike

Reaction score
Never liked Andy Reid but can't stand Nick Siriani. Do not want the Iggles to win another Lombardi and definitely don't want Siriani to win one

Blackrain

Reaction score
Worst part is Jerrah thinks we're doing things better than the Eagles.
Unbelievable he can justify what he's done or hasn't done as the eagles have stockpiled talent and still have like three first round draft picks this year.

visionary

Reaction score
I honestly dont care about anything but whats good for the Cowboys. You live in Philly so yah I could see how that directly affects your life.

Best thing for the Cowboys is for the Eagles to win. It would do two big things:

1. Embarrass Jerry and make him possibly wake up from his blind slumber
2. Aid in the destruction of thieir SB caliber team. Any and all FA's for them will got monster offers and they wont be able to keep that team together.

Sadly the Eagles have two first round picks next year.
At some point, even if by complete chance and blind luck, don’t even you have to make a sensible post?

Just once?