Best team in NFC?

Joe a Cowboys fan

Reaction score
Seattle and NY Giants are my bet for the NFC. We aren't close to contenders yet in the NFC East unless we do a superlative job in the draft. We have some lunch buckets from FA but need at least 2 playmaker/starters from the draft to be mildly competitive. The DA is ok, the offence stinks. Still.

riggo

Benched
Reaction score
burmafrd said:
Sooner or later Brunnel will go down- with his injury history and his age (36) its just a matter of WHEN. And WHEN that happens the skins season ends.
Actually very simple- even a foreskin fan should be able to figure that out.

maybe so- but thats true of most teams. at least they brought in collins- no superstar, but he knows saunders system. smart pickup.

AmishCowboy

if you ain't first, you're last
Reaction score
I think there are a bunch of teams on equal footing now, most likely it will come down to injuries and a few lucky breaks.:lombardi:

NorTex

Reaction score
I think that it would be fair to say that Dallas is the team to look for out of the NFC.

By just adding the most accurate kicker in the NFL, the Cowboys are a legit contender.

When you also add the best WR in the NFL, well, now you are talking about a tough team to beat.

burmafrd

Reaction score
Its really very simple: the team that stays the healthiest will be there at the end.

cmoney51951

Reaction score
if u guys couldent even stop lloyd on the 49ers as there #1 reciever who i might add was there only real threat how r u gonna stop him as a #2 reciever across from SANTANA and randel el?????

CanadianCowboysFan

Lightning Rod
Reaction score
Seattle benefits from having six easy wins before it starts the season given the very weak NFC West.

I still think we win the NFC next year because we were so damn close last year and with a few kicks err plays going our way, the road to Detroit would have gone through us.

Boysn066666666

Reaction score
superpunk said:
Hah, I got in for the Cowboys at 20/1 a month ago. I had a good feeling then, if it hits, that's 2 grand, baby! Pick that 10/1 up now, fellas.

I love gambling....LOL.

WOW, great move knowing our odds would increase significantly. I would give us like 7-1 and you're in for 20-1

JTnNC

Reaction score
maybe Sports Illustrated will put Carolina on the cover again. That basically wipes their chances out.

DawnOfANewD

Reaction score
Kris Jenkins will be healthy this year which will make their D-line the most feared in the league again. You have to favor CAR in the NFC for their excellent D and if they land Keyshawn.

dstew60105

Reaction score
SkinsFan26 said:
The Cowboys have passed the Giants, but not the Seahawks, Panthers, or Commanders.

The Vikings, Falcons, Cardinals are greatly improved.

The Bucs and Bears will only improve as their young players have more experience.

If Bulger stays healthy, I think the Rams will be solid with their additions.

The Wild Card chase is going to be crazy in the NFC.

The Cowboys are better then the Commanders. The Seahawks and Panthers are a different story.

Paniolo22

Hawaiian Cowboy
Reaction score
dstew60105 said:
The Cowboys are better then the Commanders. The Seahawks and Panthers are a different story.

Tell me why we are much worse than the Hawks OR the Panthers? We lost to the Hawks AT Seattle because of our Kicker, and we beat Carolina AT Carolina. We have as good a shot as anyone IMO.

stiletto

Reaction score
Boysn066666666 said:
With the additions we've made this off-season is it safe to say we're the favorite to come out of the NFC?

NOT EVEN CLOSE YET! Give me some quality offensive linemen and a true pass rush and free safety, then we'll talk. Also alot depends on how Bledsoe meshes with T.O.. That is a total unknown at this point, even though I'm optimistic it will work out, you just never know.... too many uncertainties with our team. I do like that we got a decent FG kicker now but to put us at the top of the NFC is way too premature at this point.

Pabst

Reaction score
Seattle doesn't impress me. They had no business being in the Super Bowl, imo.

During the Super Bowl, I'm sure fans of the Commanders, Bucs, and Panthers were thinking "I cannot understand how this team managed to get here, and mine didn't." I know I was thinking it.

Gibbs II

Reaction score
CanadianCowboysFan said:
Seattle benefits from having six easy wins before it starts the season given the very weak NFC West.

I still think we win the NFC next year because we were so damn close last year and with a few kicks err plays going our way, the road to Detroit would have gone through us.

Look, everyone has those games. We lost our 5 games (6th was a blowout, doesnt get counted)by a total of 19 points. What about the games that you maybe "shouldnt" have won. All Im saying is that it works both ways, great teams will win them more often than not. Btw, I am not commenting anything about your moves this year or not, im only talking about last year.

Its going to be very close, but I dont think these teams in the NFC are legit elite teams yet. I think the NFC's good teams are just as good as the Jags in the way that they will win the games they should, but its going to be hard for them to beat the Indys and Pats and even Pitts. So, like someone said, whoever is healthiest is going to do the best, unless there is a Tom Brady/ Ben situation in Campbell where Brunell goes down and JC is this amazing player.