best trio since...

Established1971

fiveandcounting
Reaction score
Barber, Jones & Choice, best running trio since Dorsett, Newsome & Springs. Would you agree?

newlander

Reaction score
no question...if they stay healthy, they won't surpass that duo but they could come close.

tyke1doe

Reaction score
fiveandcounting;2495913 said:
Barber, Jones & Choice, best running trio since Dorsett, Newsome & Springs. Would you agree?

Cowboys trio or NFL running back trio?

TellerMorrow34

BraveHeartFan
Reaction score

I'd have to say so mainly because, being a bit younger, we've never had a trio like this during my lifetime. When we had Emmitt that was what we had, Emmitt.

tomson75

Brain Dead Shill
Reaction score
I'm almost going to be sad when all three are healthy. Watching Choice run is one of my new favorite hobbies.

Boyzmamacita

CowBabe Up!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
tomson75;2496016 said:
I'm almost going to be sad when all three are healthy. Watching Choice run is one of my new favorite hobbies.
Me too. And I felt the same way about Felix. And MB3's style aint hard on the eyes when he's healthy. I think they'll be better than Earth Wind and Fire.

AmishCowboy

if you ain't first, you're last
Reaction score
Remember under Emmitt we had Blair Thomas, Curvin Richards, Lincoln Coleman and Sherman Williams, how much better are we now?.

Established1971

fiveandcounting
Reaction score
AmishCowboy;2496032 said:
Remember under Emmitt we had Blair Thomas, Curvin Richards, Lincoln Coleman and Sherman Williams, how much better are we now?.

Choice had more yards against the Steelers last week than Blair Thomas had in a Cowboys uniform. Lincoln Coleman had 312 yards in 2 years. Curvin had 180 yards in 2 years for the Boys. This trio is already considerably better. I'm not saying the running game is overall better. Teams are not game planning us yet to stop the running game. With the most prolific back of all time at his peak you'd have to take that backfield over this. I am just saying this is a really good trio where you dont need to fret too much when one is out with an injury or playing hurt. You have more options and more depth, alot more.

Q_the_man

Reaction score

I would guess since that's probably the only trio we had, Emmitt though was a one man trio......