Beware D-Ware from DC forums checking in

Quickdraw

Reaction score
Hey beware, welcome. Click on your name in the top right corner of the page and you'll see where to change your Avatar and where to add a sig.

DaleMc

Reaction score
Hello Bware, glad to see a familiar face or at least user name.

CPanther95

Reaction score
Good to see some familiar names here. If anyone could tell me how to change my sig and profile picture, that would be great.

LOL, that's how you know the people running this site have their act together. Nothing will prompt new members from getting involved and customizing their UserCP like giving them a Rowdy default avatar.

CouchCoach

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
LOL, that's how you know the people running this site have their act together. Nothing will prompt new members from getting involved and customizing their UserCP like giving them a Rowdy default avatar.
LMAO, I didn't realize that and I wondered why KSK had that as his.

Juggernaut

Reaction score

LMAO, I didn't realize that and I wondered why KSK had that as his.

He should probably change it, I think he could be getting off on the wrong foot with the new Cowboys fans on here with them having Rowdy's big rake grin staring at them when they read his posts. lol

Vulcan

Reaction score

1. LOL.....amen brother! I cant hardy believe KSK is using it!