Beware D-Ware from DC forums checking in

Reality

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
LOL, that's how you know the people running this site have their act together. Nothing will prompt new members from getting involved and customizing their UserCP like giving them a Rowdy default avatar.
Congratulations! .. Seriously .. you just figured out something that members who have been on the site for years haven't :D

CouchCoach

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
He doesn't know how to change it.
Oh, i think he likes it. He thinks all of the new members signing up are imitating him and making him Avatar King of CZ.

Hey, since Rowdy already has that stupid grin, Booger should shuck those duds, put in him some Black Hole attire and he could be the new Chucky mascot for the Raiders.

kskboys

Reaction score
You know, I'm really starting to like my Rowdy avatar. He's a cutie. The only real problem is Runny won't stop flirting w/ 'im.

Ozone22

Reaction score
You know, I'm really starting to like my Rowdy avatar. He's a cutie. The only real problem is Runny won't stop flirting w/ 'im.

I love that smile on his face.. hmm I'll stop here before I get kicked off the site my first day.

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
I'm running away, not "just playing hard to get".....How many times do I have to tell you?....NO MEANS NO!!!!!