BGN: Reacting to the Eagles drafting Jalen Hurts

Point-of-the-Star

Reaction score
If you aint from the northeast you wouldn't understand.

Well, I ain't from the northeast. I've lived in the NE. None of the NY boards are even in the same league. There is no understanding total creepy foul language. Mods could control it but apparently are part of the problem. I'm no prude . I've worked oil fields and construction but the BGN is sub-human !

Flamma

Reaction score
The backup to Nate Sudfeld was necessary. No one know when Wentz will be out yet again and Nate might break his arm. IMO it was a great pick!

Cowboys0988

Reaction score
Eagles got their Dak part Deux........a trade bait move here...:omg:
I don't see it... Over draft a guy in the 2nd, and hope to trade him for a 1st in 4 years? Terrible value. Would Anyone here trade this years 2nd, for a 1st round pick in 4 years? I don't get the pick at all. From what Im reading, over 90% of Eagle fans HATE this pick.

ItzKelz

Reaction score
carson-wentz-and-jalen-hurts.png

ghosttown cowboy

Wyoming's #1 boys fan
Reaction score
All these Eagles fans don’t realize how bad the pick truly is. I’m an OU fan and Hurts is not a NFL quality passer. He has all the problems Dak has multiplied by 10. His accuracy, decision making under pressure and ability to read defenses is bottom tier. Guys like him used to be drafted in the late rounds, now everyone wants Lamar Jackson.
Exactly my thoughts

ChronicCowboy

Reaction score
dak is not that accurate. have you seen his misses against the saints, patriots and the eagles ? dak was exposed by pressing defenses a lot .

That’s exactly my point! Hurts is even less accurate...by a lot. What a joke of a draft by the Eagles!!!! LOL

joseephuss

Reaction score
It was a reach because he would have been there in the 3rd and possibly in the 4th.

MCMetal69

Reaction score
What is with all this talk of Taysom Hill ? He went UNDRAFTED............The Saints didn't waste a 2nd round pick on a gadget player............

TwoCentPlain

Numbnuts
Reaction score
They want to use him like Taysom Hill. That’s fine but it’s not worth a 2nd round pick for a sub package, Unless they are rolling out a new offense with 2 QBs on the field this makes no sense,

This is what the the front office is peddling to its fans. Maybe so. But, I don't think Hurts is the type of player to take hits like Saints' Hill. I don't think Hurts can catch. And he isn't that accurate in the pocket so I don't think his accuracy will improve on the run.

The only other explanation is that Wentz's concussion to end the season was a lot worse than they are letting on. If Wentz were to get another concussion this year, he would likely miss maybe 6-8 weeks.

Unless for some really surprising reason, the Eagles want to move on from Wentz.

Howboutdemcowboys31

Reaction score
Now their fans are trying to pass him off for Taysom Hill LOL. Not even in the same stratosphere with speed.