Biadasz expected to sign with Washington

DuncanIso

Reaction score
I have a feeling that was the plan. Armstrong, Pollard, and Tyler for compensatory picks. I don’t think the Cowboys will do anything but 1 year contracts this offseason. They will try to reload next offseason.
We are being picked clean.

MikeT22

Reaction score
How many starters from the draft last year. Please leave out Mazi.
I know. That’s why I said we rarely find 2 starters. Last year we got zero so far and I’m not holding my breath.

The point is even if we hit on 2 this year we will still need 2-3 more. We are looking at possibly having Bass start on the OL or Dowdle/Davis/Deuce sharing RB duty, or CeeDee, Cooks and Tolbert at WR, etc. We have 7-8 positions that need upgraded with 4 of them being starters. We likely won’t get even half of that.

MikeT22

Reaction score
Bingo. The draft is great, but it blows my mind how high the expectations are for the draft. 2 starter level players from a draft class is an excellent draft class for the vast majority of years. Seems like people think any 4th round OL is going to be able to be a plug and play because the class is considered deep. Once you get past the first round if you're drafting for anything other than depth and development you're in trouble.
Yep, and I keep hearing how we can just pull a starting RB in round 5-7. Maybe Deuce will be our new starter, lol

baltcowboy

Reaction score
Right now clearly Center, G/T, RB, LB, NT, DE are top needs. Just heard Brian Burns might be headed to the Giants.
The Cowboys need to be all in on Aaron Jones. He won’t cost a pick. I am holding out hope we can get the defense straight through free agency. Depending who falls to 24 of the offensive linemen, I might grab the top rated interior prospect and move Tyler to tackle. Supposedly this class is deep a center and we can get one in the second with all pro talent.

Cowboyny

Reaction score
The Cowboys need to be all in on Aaron Jones. He won’t cost a pick. I am holding out hope we can get the defense straight through free agency. Depending who falls to 24 of the offensive linemen, I might grab the top rated interior prospect and move Tyler to tackle. Supposedly this class is deep a center and we can get one in the second with all pro talent.
They have to find a starter or two in fa or it's going to be very difficult to address our biggest needs. Jones would be great, but several teams are in the rb market.

baltcowboy

Reaction score
They have to find a starter or two in fa or it's going to be very difficult to address our biggest needs. Jones would be great, but several teams are in the rb market.
I think Jones is better than Barkley and I bet you can get him without breaking the bank. Do something Stephen!!!!!

Cowboyny

Reaction score
I think Jones is better than Barkley and I bet you can get him without breaking the bank. Do something Stephen!!!!!
Barkley isn't the same back when the Giants drafted him a few years ago, struggles with durability and is just a two down runner. Agree, Jones is the better player at this juncture.