Biadasz looks bigger and more fit

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
What ever slight or zingers folks on this forum will predictably say..

It’s good news to hear regardless. Hopefully he realizes his job isn’t secure and he’s putting in the work to compete.

Best part about Biadasz is that 98% of the entire board wrote this kid off after he played the Bucs DT's and then the Eagles the first few games of last year and got pushed back a few times.

So 98% of the board is already rooting against this kid to succeed.

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
I think it's something that was sorely needed for Biadasz to recover from his problems of last year. He'll be up to his neck in hard competition this year to overcome the challenges of several players. I'm glad to hear that he's gotten himself in better shape and hopeful he'll benefit greatly from that being the case. There's nothing like stiff competition to bring out the best in a player. I felt like he was physically too soft in the past, to be honest. Thanks for the information. It's good news to read that.

First of all..............Only problem Biadasz had last year was that it was really his rookie season in the NFL. He equited himself well considering.

He also isnt "up to his neck in competition". Farniok is a 7th round pick from last year and they brought in a couple undrafted FA's. Nothing stiff about it.

I fully expected the kid to get stronger in only his 2nd real offseason in the NFL. Biadasz came out of college injured and that was the Pandemic year so he got little in the way of coaching and strength and conditioning coaching. For all intense and purposes, this is his 2nd year.

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
Good to hear. Took him two years to realize that it's very important to come in tip top shape into the NFL. Sadly, it happens to many athletes. Hope Biadasz improves on his technique and performance because he certainly has 3 other tough competitors looking to take that starting role at Center away from him. This should bode very well for our Oline. Let the best man win.

LOL..............no it didnt. The kid was injured coming out of college and that was the pandemic year. Last year was really his first real healthy offseason and first real year starting. Tried to help you on this one buddy and you simply wouldnt listen. Did you really think a young lineman wasnt going to get stronger. The kid has a great attitude and was a worker.

But if you want to jump on the bandwagon there is plenty of room for you. AS I am the ONLY one on it. :thumbup:

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
Good to hear. Took him two years to realize that it's very important to come in tip top shape into the NFL. Sadly, it happens to many athletes. Hope Biadasz improves on his technique and performance because he certainly has 3 other tough competitors looking to take that starting role at Center away from him. This should bode very well for our Oline. Let the best man win.

LOL.........and no he doesnt have any stiff competition. Unless you call 2 undrafted FA's and a 7th round pick stiff. :thumbup:

Best thing is how hard you have tried to discredit this kid and get the board to turn against him. Seeing as though you were a 8% body fat highschool center and all. :muttley:

Oz-of-Cowboy-Country

Reaction score
He's serviceable and that's all he'll ever be. You can't teach speed and he's slow to get up to the next level. Plus he has stamina issues. After the ninth game he's done for the season. I wouldn't be surprised if Farniok beat him out as the starter in camp.

Last edited:

Risen Star

Likes Collector
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Best part about Biadasz is that 98% of the entire board wrote this kid off after he played the Bucs DT's and then the Eagles the first few games of last year and got pushed back a few times.

So 98% of the board is already rooting against this kid to succeed.

I'm not part of this alleged 98% but I find your way of thinking very immature.

America's Cowboy

Reaction score
LOL.........and no he doesnt have any stiff competition. Unless you call 2 undrafted FA's and a 7th round pick stiff. :thumbup:

Best thing is how hard you have tried to discredit this kid and get the board to turn against him. Seeing as though you were a 8% body fat highschool center and all. :muttley:
You're still yapping like a sore loser? Everyone saw the performance results last year from Biadasz, and it wasn't good. You'd better believe there is sound competition for the starting Center's job, and both Mike McCarthy and Stephen Jones verified that at the same time in front of the media cameras last month, so go cry in the corner by yourself because there definitely is a major competition that's going to go on for the starting Center spot this training camp and preseason. You're starting to sound just as bad as the anti-Dakkers.

fivetwos

Reaction score
I'd love to ask Biadasz off the record if he felt like he had to help McGovern last year.

His play went from excellent in the run game and acceptable in pass blocking to pure hell across the board.....out of nowhere....and it was not a better opponent thing.

Coincided exactly with McGovern replacing Williams at LG.

That all said, I think Farinok will give him a run in camp. I don't care WHO our center is, provided they play like the one was there the first 2/3 of 2021, not the end.

America's Cowboy

Reaction score
First of all..............Only problem Biadasz had last year was that it was really his rookie season in the NFL. He equited himself well considering.

He also isnt "up to his neck in competition". Farniok is a 7th round pick from last year and they brought in a couple undrafted FA's. Nothing stiff about it.

I fully expected the kid to get stronger in only his 2nd real offseason in the NFL. Biadasz came out of college injured and that was the Pandemic year so he got little in the way of coaching and strength and conditioning coaching. For all intense and purposes, this is his 2nd year.
Already making excuses and pointing fingers, I see, along with lies. Fragile heart can't handle the 100% sound competition that both Mike McCarthy and Stephen Jones both verified last month in front of the media about the starting Center spot?

jrumann59

Reaction score
I'd love to ask Biadasz off the record if he felt like he had to help McGovern last year.

His play went from excellent in the run game and acceptable in pass blocking to pure hell across the board.....out of nowhere....and it was not a better opponent thing.

Coincided exactly with McGovern replacing Williams at LG.

That all said, I think Farinok will give him a run in camp. I don't care WHO our center is, provided they play like the one was there the first 2/3 of 2021, not the end.

Well the way the line was taught you know the guys duties next to you so you know when to help if one guy slacks it could effect multiple positions as you move towards the middle of the line it gets compounded.