Twitter: Big Bohanna ready to beat up on centers, Get ready Y'all

jrumann59

Reaction score
If only all the NFL centers were as predictable and passive as practice dummies.

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
Bohanna is fast Y'all

“Beating up on centers,” Bohanna said. “You know, letting people behind me run free and make plays.” “I want to add some more strength, I like where I’m at weight-wise and how I move,” the rookie said with a smile. “Linebackers love me. All the ones I’ve played with so far,” with a smirk.

Bohanna moves surprisingly fast for a man that weighs between 340-360. The OTAs will transform him into a dream crushing for O-linemen. I would hate to know I had to engage him in the trench.

I got a great feeling about this man. Get ready Y'all, dude is gonna kill it.
:clap:
Big Bo Bohanna, Go Dallas!!!

Do you think he will be active on gamedays?

Knotamus

Reaction score
I’m not worried ab his weight being down to 327lbs, big guys fluctuate weight easily. His weight is prob down due to preparation for the draft anyway. (Not knowing who your going to play for and their needs). If Dallas wants him bigger, I’m sure he’ll oblige.

Lol, 327lb... exact weight is funny, can’t we just round up to 330lb? I mean, he’s still the only guy, on this team, his size at 6’4” 330lbs.

I can’t see how he’s not making this team. After the debacle run defense last year.. nobody’s job is safe, exp with a new defensive regime coming in.

I absolutely love this pick. If all he is.. is a DL’man that stands his ground and dosent get pushed back.. that’s an improvement. But I suspect he’s more athletic than that. I can’t say he’s going to surprise Cowboy fans, with all the attention he’s getting already, but he definitely will garnish the attention from our opponents.

Last edited:

Corso

Offseason mode... sleepy time
Reaction score
"letting people behind me run free"
"I want to add more strength"
"Linebackers love me"
I love this guy, Bo knows NT quotes ;)
All hail Bohanna :flagwave:
That's like a...
Someone get Lil Someguy on the phone!
I don't care Whichguy!
Just get me someone Lil!

davidariust24

Reaction score
Bohanna is fast Y'all

“Beating up on centers,” Bohanna said. “You know, letting people behind me run free and make plays.” “I want to add some more strength, I like where I’m at weight-wise and how I move,” the rookie said with a smile. “Linebackers love me. All the ones I’ve played with so far,” with a smirk.

Bohanna moves surprisingly fast for a man that weighs between 340-360. The OTAs will transform him into a dream crushing for O-linemen. I would hate to know I had to engage him in the trench.

I got a great feeling about this man. Get ready Y'all, dude is gonna kill it.
:clap:
Big Bo Bohanna, Go Dallas!!!

It's about time we got a true space eating DT that can push the pocket and keep the LBs clean. It takes more than just a fat blob to do that. Having Osa and Hill back is going to make the DT rotation better. I really hope they allow Keanu Neal to play Strong safety where he was a pro bowler at one time. He can compete with D Wilson. Smith and LVE already have enough competition with Parsons and Cox. If we put Neal at safety where he belongs this teams defense will go up 2 notches not just one. The defense is going to be awesome I can feel it. Big corners. Safeties who can play( if Neal will go back to SS) Parsons is going ro push Smith and LVE. It's time to make plays not just tackles Parsons looks like a future play maker as Sean Lee was. If he studies film like Lee did watch out. I think Gregory will have a breakout year. I'm excited about this team as long as we stay healthy.

CowboysFaninHouston

CowboysFaninDC
Reaction score
I’m not worried ab his weight being down to 327lbs, big guys fluctuate weight easily. His weight is prob down due to preparation for the draft anyway. (Not knowing who your going to play for and their needs). If Dallas wants him bigger, I’m sure he’ll oblige.

Lol, 327lb... exact weight is funny, can’t we just round up to 330lb? I mean, he’s still the only guy, on this team, his size at 6’4” 330lbs.

I can’t see how he’s not making this team. After the debacle run defense last year.. nobody’s job is safe, exp with a new defensive regime coming in.

I absolutely love this pick. If all he is.. is a DL’man that stands his ground and dosent get pushed back.. that’s an improvement. But I suspect he’s more athletic than that. I can’t say he’s going to surprise Cowboy fans, with all the attention he’s getting already, but he definitely will garnish the attention from our opponents.
if the weight is from fat, then its ok to be at 327. the extra fat just slows him down anyways...its like Tyron Smith, the guy looks like a WR, but he is 320. its mostly muscle which gives him the power and makes him so good. if this kid gets bigger, muscle bigger, and stronger, then we have something. and from his attitude he doesn't mind doing the dirty work and letting others get the stats....that's perfect attitude.

DanA

Reaction score
I can appreciate a guy doing the dirty work so others can succeed but he made 3 solo tackles last season. Not to say I'm expecting a side line to sideline guy making plays all the time, but as a guy two gaping just playing in his phone booth, he still needs to shed and make the tackle in his gaps assignments. Either guys were totally avoiding his gap, or running right by him in college....I dare say a bit of both.

JeffInDC

Reaction score
Bohanna vs Larry Allen

Would be epic.

In all seriousness Risen, a young guy like Bo going up against Allen in his prime would’ve done nothing but make Bo better if he’s truly serious about being the best NT he can be. He DEFINITELY would have to improve his play strength
:laugh:

stiletto

Reaction score
Well I am excited the team even cares about the Middle of the defense again, but this is out of control. LOL! Banking on a 6th rounder to be Haloti Ngata is laughable at best.